What does everyone do for a career?

crazy_wheeler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Man there are days when i wish i was back in high school. All you had to worry about is: where is the party on the weekend, money for beer and who is driving.

Flange

Reaction score
west coast faller and equipment operator in the logging industry

currently logging on the pipe line because there is no money left on the coast when it comes to logging "the best of both worlds i get the money from the oil and gas industry but i still get to keep the position of logger!"

Shibby!

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Mechanical Engineering Tech.

Couple years experience as an HVAC supplier, engineering sales, and job estimation.

Thinking about looking for a new job!

bhowes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Teach Hydronic Heating to plumbers and steamfitters at sait do a little consulting and after 28 long years finally get to charge like a lawyer LOL

162SKIDOO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
started as a body mechanic and light auto mechanic. Moved to owning/operations of a golfcourse in edmonton for better part of 16 years. Got into construction and am currenty doing my pastime of custom airbrush painting on bikes, cars, sleds, and anything that can be painted. Of course the main thing is to ride at least 2 trips a month. Always miss crashing.

lucm

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am the Chief Administrative Officer for Woodlands County where we, along with the Town of Whitecourt, are known as the snowmobiling capital of Alberta.........

OVERKILL 19

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
if i can start a job at 140 k a year ill go back to work!!! i used to kill myself for 24 a year .
We just lost 3 more Operators to Shell in the fort not to long ago...Get you 4th class and you to could be a "Homer"
Fort Sask is exspected to need 2-400 operators in the next 5-10 years with all the exspantions, which will create jobs all across AB.

Top Bottom