• Yamaha Nytro series

Votes: 24 5.8%
  • Sled other than shown above

Votes: 99 24.0%

• Total voters

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ya the purpose of this poll is just to see the polularity of certain brands.

they all have their issues.

these are high performance 2 strokes that we absolutely bag on day in and day out.

Work2Ride

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
omg - another brand loyalist - You aren't riding enough - do you want some pics of broken doos? How about broken cats? How about broken polaris's? Yammy's? Got lots of all the brands.......

You must be great with photoshop... Doo's don't break.

08summit

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It would be interesting to do this poll again next yr Maxwell...Maybe if Poo has as good a sled as I have been hearing they just may make a comeback next yr giving Doo and Cat some competition. The new Pro RMK is suppose to be a little short on power but makes up for it in handling...will be interesting to see after all their issues the last couple yrs if maybe they do have themselves a winner.

jaredszakacs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
had a cat and ditched it last year and will never look back Doo pride all the way! I think the doo will win next years vote especially with the new etec! I'll be bringing my meow mix to revy see if we can get some kitty cats to come out and play :d

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well i wouldn't be quite so positive that doo is gonna run away with anything next year, Cat has a new chasis comin out next year. And i dont think that the cat is gonna be gettin spanked by the new etec anyways. I think it's gonna be a very competitive year this year.

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You must be great with photoshop... Doo's don't break.

And yet...here is one on the tow strap.....How many more pics would you like?

Like Maxwell said - this is not the point of this thread so I'll stop there.

Attachments

• Towed 017.jpg
    Towed 017.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 235

jaredszakacs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
new cat chassis that will be nice cant say i liked the M chassis at all but cat does make a solid motor that is working well. hopefully there new chassis is a bit stiffer

Doo800ho

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Probably 60-70% of sleds I see out on the hill are cats. It's sad. But I haven't seen a broke XP in the hills once. Good sign

I would say 85% were xp's when we were at the cabin at Renshaw last year. I think me and one other poor sap was still riding the old iron:d 03 800ho.:beer:

trench

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
new cat chassis that will be nice cant say i liked the M chassis at all but Suzuki does make a solid motor that is working well. hopefully there new chassis is a bit stiffer

There fixed it for yah!! Hopefully when Cat starts making their own motors you guys will still be happy. Think the Polaris numbers will come up nicely when the Pro riders start voting.
Trench

revbyu

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ride alot in the sicamous area - owls head / blue lake / eagles area - would say at least 60% are doos - then cats / polaris - may change this year / then yamaha

PINKalicious

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ride alot in the sicamous area - owls head / blue lake / eagles area - would say at least 60% are doos - then cats / polaris - may change this year / then yamaha

sweet you ride my area will you be out over Christmas break? let me know PM me sometime!

Ski_X_Doo

Reaction score
I have had cats before a 98 powder speceal 600 136 and a 2005 M5 141 V force 3 reeds MBRP can both (mint) always started no problems ever hardly got stuck i sold my m5 and bought my 2004 600 H.O X summit (mint) It climbs like no tommorow but i have to give it a bit of gas to start it wich is kind of annoying and it likes to dig I love my summit im going to keep it as a spare and buy a M7 in my opienion cat's or doo's cant go wrong but buy a polaris and you'll be at home with a blowen motor and a yammaha is alright i guess havent ridin any thing but a mountain max 700

Top Bottom