What do Cops in cranbrook get paid for

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
AGREED 100%Got tint tickets in bonnyville but they not worried bout the crack deals going down in the back allys

It's funny the number of people that get their windows tinted, knowing full well that it's illegal and then whine when they get a ticket..........

loffelbein88

Reaction score
Not whinning bout tint tickets if you noticed.whinning bout them not caring bout all the drugs getting sold and theft and vandalism.but they will drive up and down main street all day and pull people over for tint,pipes,doing 52 in a 50 zone.etc.

scrfce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
my uncle just read your post ( long scince retired police captain ) just going on what you posted with no other information hes stateing that those officers could and should have been reported by you for leaving you after the accident to find your own way home. under no circumstances can an officer leave any persons to fend for themselves once the smoke has cleared so to speak. even if they didnt want to give you a ride home. one officer should have at least waited with you untill a friend or family member picked you up or a cab. its professional abandonment on thier part and NOT allowed, especialy scince their was an injury...as slight as it may have been the police officers have NO right to make that call. they are not the medical authority. had anything happened to you after they left the scene they would have been liable.

ya report them then there MAY be an investigation by other RCMP officers, and i think we all know what happens next! " after a thorough investigation we conclude that the officers in question followed proper protocol in all accusations claimed against them, so we will not be pursuing any further action." CASE CLOSED.

crazy_wheeler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
four mounties that were killed by a madman in Bonnyville

Umm.. Bonnyville is a few hours east of where the actual cop shootings took place by Mayerthorpe. It would be interesting to hear James Roszko's side of things if possible. Pretty sure there is an invasion of privacy scandal that the cops are trying to keep covered up here.

A theory about these new and young cops on a power trip... were they picked on and bullied by their peers during high school? Do they figure that by becoming a cop now enables them to enact revenge on society?

powerteker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well I've been pulled over 3 times in the last 6 months for nothing!! oh well guess cops don't like black dodge's

ZRrrr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Umm.. Bonnyville is a few hours east of where the actual cop shootings took place by Mayerthorpe. It would be interesting to hear James Roszko's side of things if possible. Pretty sure there is an invasion of privacy scandal that the cops are trying to keep covered up here.

A theory about these new and young cops on a power trip... were they picked on and bullied by their peers during high school? Do they figure that by becoming a cop now enables them to enact revenge on society?

Mayerthorpe..............

Did you ever watch the 5th Estate investigations (multiple) into this story? Hmmmmm is all I have to say.

Good theory on the rookies.

EMANAARON

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They are lazy and useless. Isee them all the time shopping at the local grocery stores while they have the cruiser sitting right in front in the fire lanes.

Who do they think they are. I have absolutely no respect for them.

jdkzrt

Reaction score
I guess most do not know how busy law enforcement officers really are. Sure lots of tongue wagging about speed traps, why don't they come here when I call. But most have little idea as to how busy the police really are.

...... apparently not too busy in Winnipeg. I read in the paper today that they want to be allowed to 'work out' (and be paid for it) during their shifts.
It seems they think that firemen get to work out when they're not out on calls ..... so they think they (cops) should also.

WTF happened to taking responsibility for being prepared to do your job.

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Oops, my bad, wrong name. Had Bonnyville on the brain. Don't care about what the news media was trying to make a story out of to get ratings, invasion of privacy or not, doesn't give anyone the right to kill.

Pinner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It seems they think that firemen get to work out when they're not out on calls ..... so they think they (cops) should also.

The Firemen (people) mostly do the same as an unemployed person, except they do it at work... :d If you had to do photo shoots for calendars you would work out too.

Hey take it easy on those firemen, they are heros that risk their lives everyday for us ... (puke)

I don't like cops much,(they started it) but cops should get paid at least 3-4 times what the fire people do !

08summit

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oops, my bad, wrong name. Had Bonnyville on the brain. Don't care about what the news media was trying to make a story out of to get ratings, invasion of privacy or not, doesn't give anyone the right to kill.

The guys that are currently in jail didn't do the killing...Looked more like a pair of scape goats for yrs of bad policing in and around the Mayerthorpe area. If the police and the justice system would have done the Job crazy ole Rosco would have been locked up yrs ago. 4 innocent officers dieing was a tradgedy for sure but having a nut case like Rosco walking around in the community shows what a poor justice system we really have.

carguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The guys that are currently in jail didn't do the killing...Looked more like a pair of scape goats for yrs of bad policing in and around the Mayerthorpe area. If the police and the justice system would have done the Job crazy ole Rosco would have been locked up yrs ago. 4 innocent officers dieing was a tradgedy for sure but having a nut case like Rosco walking around in the community shows what a poor justice system we really have.

Legal system! Not justice system.

Police try to work with the system in place. Its the politicians who f*ck it up and blame it on the will of the (weak) masses.

Top Bottom