What did you order?

MK4TDI

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I stopped in today to check out the new stuff. I guess I didn't know they wouldn't be on the floor. Where's the venue this weekend to have a look?

Sent while wishing I was on my snowbike

They are in stoon this evening and I'm pretty sure St. Albert is the next stop.

That yellow sure looks awesome in person and the 174 is far easier to pull over than my '14 154"... On a concrete floor that is. The orange was a let down, didn't care for it in person at all.

Also was stoked to find out the new front end is in the 2015 catalogue along with the skis. $859 for the front end with shocks and $125/ski..

Sent from my Shoe Phone

gibsons

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sorry but I have to disagree. I was hoping the yellow jumped out to me but I wasn't impressed. Black for this fella I guess.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Sorry but I have to disagree. I was hoping the yellow jumped out to me but I wasn't impressed. Black for this fella I guess.

A guy could tone that yellow down a little with the "$100 off the wrap" incentive. I was looking at those and without too much color splash, there would only be pieces of the yellow showing. I'm a little afraid of the panels looking marked up after being in the trees for a season....:d

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
This is unlreal lol.... I must be a little different than the average rider.. As well as everyone else I ride with... At the end of the season, If the only blemish on my sled is a little dirt on the side panel... That would pretty well be a record year. So I have to clean my sleds once in a while... BIG DEAL! I have white doors right now... All purpose cleaner and a rag.. Done. Not picking yellow because you are worrying about it getting scuffed or dirty is the worst excuse ever.

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This is unlreal lol.... I must be a little different than the average rider.. As well as everyone else I ride with... At the end of the season, If the only blemish on my sled is a little dirt on the side panel... That would pretty well be a record year. So I have to clean my sleds once in a while... BIG DEAL! I have white doors right now... All purpose cleaner and a rag.. Done. Not picking yellow because you are worrying about it getting scuffed or dirty is the worst excuse ever.

You will never be able to make a yellow or white panel look as good as a black panel after a season. You can try but it can't happen. And anyone who buys a yellow one myself included is obviously ok with that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk -

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
You will never be able to make a yellow or white panel look as good as a black panel after a season. You can try but it can't happen. And anyone who buys a yellow one myself included is obviously ok with that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk -

Stop arguiing with me before I kick you in the teeth... Jesus. Every post this week!
Read what I said moron... lol.

Take a look at your black panel's on your sled right now... Do they look better than a yellow or white one would have? No.. Why? Becuase they are covered in duct tape becuase you smashed the $%^@ out of it and there are holes everywhere.

LBZ

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Stop arguiing with me before I kick you in the teeth... Jesus. Every post this week!
Read what I said moron... lol.

Take a look at your black panel's on your sled right now... Do they look better than a yellow or white one would have? No.. Why? Becuase they are covered in duct tape becuase you smashed the $%^@ out of it and there are holes everywhere.

Lol. For sale slightly used XM with all new plastic!

Sent from my C6906 using Tapatalk

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Going to look at the Tundra Extreme black and orange. Fit my style of riding untracked cutlines between trees exploring new trails and a odd mountain trip. Wendy looking for a summit 600 ETEC 154

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score

To each their own T! I would never buy white because it would never look even close to the stock "white color" after a few rides. I put yellow in the same boat. I like shiny black cars/trucks but the effort to keep them looking shiny black is more than I want to put in. IMHO, the black sled doesn't show the tree marks near as much as the yellow and that is okay with me.

What did the "smurf-mobiles" look like after a season without any care?

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
going to look at the tundra extreme black and orange. Fit my style of riding untracked cutlines between trees exploring new trails and a odd mountain trip. Wendy looking for a summit 600 etec 154

actually, carl was sayin' he had a lot of fun on a tundra extreme up in the mountains... Said worked just fine, with the 600 etec in it :)

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
To each their own T! I would never buy white because it would never look even close to the stock "white color" after a few rides. I put yellow in the same boat. I like shiny black cars/trucks but the effort to keep them looking shiny black is more than I want to put in. IMHO, the black sled doesn't show the tree marks near as much as the yellow and that is okay with me.

What did the "smurf-mobiles" look like after a season without any care?

I totally agree!! The blue was horrid!! The white panels on my 11 x did not stay on long!! Lol

But It does come down to personal preference.

I like how black hides blemishes, and still looks good after a few rides, a sharpie will hide bad blemishes as well.
I don't care how many black XM's are in the hill I just care what I own, I can put a wrap on it to be different if I want.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lowlife82

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Big hos loves his mustard buckets....waited 10 years for another yellow sled to come out...:D

Top Bottom