Well It's Mid Season..... How Many Miles...

Scotford

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well all.... It's mid season and let's see how many trips and how many miles so far this season....???:D:D

So far.... Revy..2,,, Sicamous 1,,, SilverSands 5,, PowderKing 2,,, Mcbride 2.... For a grand total so far this season 650miles...:p:p....and more to happen....:D:D

Nytro-Ryder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
so far 585 km on my sled, whistler...2, 100 mile.....4, spanish...1, thats 7 sled trips and the kms on the trips but ive rode around my place alot too

bergy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not quite as many as you guys. Revy 1...Sicamous 1..
For a grand total of 301miles. Work seems to get in the way:rant:

tasco

Reaction score
only 60 miles. :crying3:

Never find the time to go, or my wife has something else planned for the Weekend

dooryder

XP V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
i turn mine into kms in my head...i just go by every 60 miles is 100 km...and ive done 4.5 km realy...ahha dont ask about the .5 :D

Last edited:

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Mcbride 3 Golden 2 Valemount 1 Stony Plain 1 LOL! About 650 miles.
catmando!
Snow keeps up I may start Ditchbangin!

crazy_wheeler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
only 60 miles. :crying3:

Never find the time to go, or my wife has something else planned for the Weekend

Tasco I feel your pain man. Work has been getting in the way since the end of November and when a window does open to maybe get away for 2 days the wife goes into a hissy fit and plays the guilt card. Made it out to Blue River for 3 days at the end of christmas and a day ride north of Hinton almost 2 weeks ago now. Total miles = 147 :(

162SKIDOO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have 8 trips in so far and a total of 28 days on the hills. Next week when my sleds fixed be in 4 another 4 dayer. And i had all of december in a cast also :crutch:..........im kinda lucky i think.....:sorry:

Sleeper700

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have 750Km on my XP. Mcbride, Revelstoke, Whitecourt,, Blue River/Valemount, and around home. Finally went through my first belt, and am getting the "new" wider, shorter, stiffer one on warranty.

tasco

Reaction score
Tasco I feel your pain man. Work has been getting in the way since the end of November and when a window does open to maybe get away for 2 days the wife goes into a hissy fit and plays the guilt card. :(

your right "your never home, need to spend time with your family, don't be so selfish etc... :nono:"

Don't get me wrong I love my wife and 2 girls very much and would happily miss a day of riding if for them. :)

sumx54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.absoluteadventure.ca
I've been to McBride 3, golden 1, valemount 1 and Whitecourt local for a total of 1450 kms. I will be in McBride for Feb. 21,22,23,24 and Revy March 24,25,26,27 and hopefully one in between. I really want to get to Blue River some time this year to meet the miss-speller:D

Top Bottom