Well It's Mid Season..... How Many Miles...

WCTHEMI

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Blue River on the 21st to the 22nd, should be great, never rode in the mountains before, so hopefully they take it easy on me the first day at least.

4extreme

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have 750Km on my XP. Mcbride, Revelstoke, Whitecourt,, Blue River/Valemount, and around home. Finally went through my first belt, and am getting the "new" wider, shorter, stiffer one on warranty.
I glad to see you got a chance to test it, How do you like the set up? If you need more weights a good place to get them is at Acklands about 5 cents each, I put 25mm in mine this week and I`ll test it on the weekend. And I got about 550 miles on the XP this year, and about 5 trips.

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey extreme. Where you riding on Sat.? I have logged about 2100 km this year so far. Just got back from a nite ride up Bell, a Valentine ride with the ladies. Great nite for it, +4 and snowing. A little wine and cheese and back home.

WCTHEMI

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey...how is the dragon to ride around the flatlands???

Pretty good, front end darts a little on the trail in the corners, but overall it gets a thumbs up. The performance when there is a little powder makes it all worth while. But this is my first modern sled, so my experience on them is more limited. Very happy with the machine for sure though. Let a couple of the guys ride it for a few miles on the last ride, wasn't sure they were going to get off of it.:D

Rider38

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
same story here, jusdt got a new yamaha vector but never any time to ride or the wife has me booked for something else. I might have to get her into riding just so I can go lol

99summitx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
McBride, Valemont, Golden and Sicamous this weekend.
It's all good.

Make sure you leave some snow for us, we'll be heading up on Monday for a couple days riding.
As for totals 3days revy 2 sicamous 3 Golden 2 Siamous next week and Radium in 2 weeks. No idea on miles. Still on last years belt!!

Rucky

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Pretty good, front end darts a little on the trail in the corners, but overall it gets a thumbs up. The performance when there is a little powder makes it all worth while. But this is my first modern sled, so my experience on them is more limited. Very happy with the machine for sure though. Let a couple of the guys ride it for a few miles on the last ride, wasn't sure they were going to get off of it.:D

What kind of sled did you own before?

Nytro-Ryder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well I found it a little heavy but only been to the mountains once and was very bushed so ... but it seams ok.
Its a poor man who blames his tools!

oh yea you should try out an apex or a nytro, the apex might be a bit heavier but the 30 more horses makes up for it.

tmix

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
WELL 1 RENSHAW 1 ALLENCREEK 2 CLEMINA 1 OASIS 1 ALLEN CREEK 2 CLEMINA plus riding at home 650 miles things going good so far...LET UR SNOW!!!!:D

big_AL08

Reaction score
2 trips to BR coulee's and banging around in the ditches, Bought the machine end of December and I'm at 570 kms.

Last edited:

tasco

Reaction score
getting better, just did 71 miles at silent pass birngs my total to 130 miles..:):) I am going to try and get 2 to 3 more day trips to Golden or Fernie this season:rolleyes:

My pain and suffering have eased a little

Bucky

Reaction score
2 trips, both to Calling Lake, grand total of 160kms. My sons hockey is cutting into the old mans sled season, time to sell his skates and buy him a sled!:D

Top Bottom