Wednesday Night Rides

ZRrrr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah, since I am living vicariously through you guys right now...I NEED PICS AND DETAILS!!!

posnick

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
cmon Ryeser. you said you would post pics. Louisville sucks enough as it is. Seeing some good riding pics would definitley help!!!

ZRrrr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Damn guys....I still don't have any sleds ready. :( Garage doors go in on Thursday. Maybe I can work on sleds friday and if I can get the junk on my trailer off to the dump Friday too I might be able to head to Swan this weekend too.

posnick

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i have a trailer ZRrr. Just put it on mine. Im sure you double checked your rides at the end of last season so you should be ready to go!

ZRrrr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well, I have cylinders off the ZR and need to put the top end back together. New seat needs install too. Crossfire skid is out of the sled and I need my new drivers put on the driveshaft. No way the Crossfire will be ready by the weekend. Better get my butt in gear.

Smurff1000

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well, I have cylinders off the ZR and need to put the top end back together. New seat needs install too. Crossfire skid is out of the sled and I need my new drivers put on the driveshaft. No way the Crossfire will be ready by the weekend. Better get my butt in gear.

CM has trailer WITH SLEDS Ready to go, take it even has 1 cat for you.

Top Bottom