Wednesday Night Rides

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Will do. Gonna order a new jet tomorrow and have my buddy pick it up while I'm gone. Checked out the exhaust valves today and they look fine.

I'll post up an update when I get wrenching again in about 5 and a half weeks.
by that time you will have all summer to get it ready. lol have a good trip.

Blecter

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
by that time you will have all summer to get it ready. lol have a good trip.
Haha just about. Got a mountain trip though a week and a half after I get back, so if the sled isn't working I'm going to have to beg/borrow/steal one!

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ahh what up with dat, thinking might do a whole weekend ride both days maybe. stay in Whitecourt or slave though no more of the swan city thing

tko sled ed

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.foxmaplehomes.com
Where do we want to go sledding and who's in for feb 24-27
valemount,mcbride, golden,revy,
i was maybe thinking the grizzly lodge down by sicamoose or blue don't really care where just want to get everyone on the same page

posnick

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Where do we want to go sledding and who's in for feb 24-27
valemount,mcbride, golden,revy,
i was maybe thinking the grizzly lodge down by sicamoose or blue don't really care where just want to get everyone on the same page

im in...mcbride sounds good!

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ahh what up with dat, thinking might do a whole weekend ride both days maybe. stay in Whitecourt or slave though no more of the swan city thing
well that plan tanked, the 670 died no idea whats up yet thinking rotary gear as it has sparks and fuel but no runny, will check out this week.
as for the goose conditions, stay home till it snows again was still lots of snow but was +10 on saturday so now it is all ice on top.

fj40

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was up at swan hills Friday, Good snow not to warm, but with it hitting + 10 on Saturday it won't be good. Hopefully the 670 will be an easy fix. Don't know where to ride next weekend now. I had a trip planned to Mcbride but the guy I was going with blow his motor.

timbo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well that plan tanked, the 670 died no idea whats up yet thinking rotary gear as it has sparks and fuel but no runny, will check out this week.

Hey Bud got a degree wheel for the rotary if ya need it.

posnick

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
need to figure it out faster than in a few days...need to book rooms....want me to call your wife?

Top Bottom