Wednesday Night Rides

timbo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Have a good ride tonight I'm heading out to gibbons today riding to radway and area.Gotta love pogy.lol:beer::beer:

Ryeser

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I will be at Beachcorner around 8 - 815 to fuel up and then to head north to meet up with the others. I will be the little fat guy with a Black Poo , wearing a red Poo jacket.

RR 15 and highway 16 A

Last edited:

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
I will be at Beachcorner around 8 - 815 to fuel up and then to head north to meet up with the others. I will be the little fat guy with a Black Poo , wearing a red Poo jacket.

gonna be cold, be a good night to try out the new gear...

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Well it looks like I might not make it......

I just got an email from a guy who wants to look at the poo tonight and I can't pass up a possible sale to ride...the wife would shoot me.
Gonna see how quickly I can get chit done might be done everything by 8-ish If so I'm in and will be at beach corner.

timbo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just got in 75 miles today and never seen another track,burnt tank and a half of gas.

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
fawking poo-laris is still fawked... needs a new choke assmbly now because the nub to pull on with vise grips is gone and the clutches are fawked....bogs out and smokes the belt....

Had the fawker sold too, now I'm gonna have to get it fixed up before I sell it to the kid...

got the new 670x...

oh and my altenator in the diesel is fawked... intermitant charging and the battery light is on more than not now...

What a fawking day...

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
fawking poo-laris is still fawked... needs a new choke assmbly now because the nub to pull on with vise grips is gone and the clutches are fawked....bogs out and smokes the belt....

Had the fawker sold too, now I'm gonna have to get it fixed up before I sell it to the kid...

got the new 670x...

oh and my altenator in the diesel is fawked... intermitant charging and the battery light is on more than not now...

What a fawking day...
Got any grapes?

Work2Ride

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

got the new 670x...

What a fawking day...

Anything else?

Top Bottom