Warm weather SUCKS!

cat girl

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We had +7 here all day with wind and the snow is FAST disappearing..Booooooooooooooo!!!!! We just had enough to go out and do some riding, so we took the kids out of school at noon and rode the day away..shhhhhhhhhh don't tell the school ;) Who ordered this weather??!?? LOL

tmix

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yeah, it's too warm but took the kidz out and had a great ride, put on 30 miles and the snow was 2 to 3 feet deep by the tree's, can't wait to go again tomorrow...let ur snow!!!!

ZRrrr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Crusty surface, wet and heavy below, surface water on the lakes and stream beds. That part sucked today, but I was riding so that was good. Weather doesn't look good right now with more warm on the way. Sucks is right.

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That really does suck I am just about to come home and all the snow is going to be gone....isn't that just the way it goes!!!:D

mudboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ok this sucks, I just got 2 sleds last weekend and have been spending all week getting ins and reg and now the snow is melting . HMMMMM now I know why I gave up on this sport 5 years ago

crazy_wheeler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
HMMM.....maybe have to try and round up a few x gf's and see if their icey cold personalities can help keep the temps below zero........:D:p

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Two days and counting NOS........Hopefully there will be some snow left around on the flatlands..:confused:

Yeah that way I can give the sled a test run with the new Barkbuster frontend, fill the nos bottle, load the trailer then go and find some vertical!!!:D:party:

Billy Boy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the world of living south of Red Deer to the border there has not been decent snow here for about 4 or 5 years we can only hope that March will bring a good dump of snow. I hear rumor that the trails around Caroline have enough snow for the Jamboree not alot but enough. My wife is getting to the point where she won't let me watch the weather on the six o'clock news anymore, scared I am going to put my foot though the T.V. Those weather twits think this warm weather is just great I guess they don't know how to enjoy winter. Where is the snow!!!!!:snow: I want to go sleddin in my back yard!!!:Snowmobile1:

Billy Boy:cool:

fnDan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don't like this warm stuff either. Not good for sledding in Alberta and it always makes me wonder if we'll have fire bans across the province again this summer.
Camping without a fire... what's the point? We end up camping at the Gas City Campground in Medicine Hat because they have underground sprinklers and no fire bans. The bad part is that it's right in town and we've had some thieves stop by in the middle of the night.

There. That's why I don't like this weather :)

couleeman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don't like this warm stuff either. Not good for sledding in Alberta and it always makes me wonder if we'll have fire bans across the province again this summer.
Camping without a fire... what's the point? We end up camping at the Gas City Campground in Medicine Hat because they have underground sprinklers and no fire bans. The bad part is that it's right in town and we've had some thieves stop by in the middle of the night.

There. That's why I don't like this weather :)

Yea, but we have had a decent amount of snow this year. Just doesn't last.

We were up in Polehaven on Monday thinking there wouldn't be much snow and we could ride quads. We didn't get far before we said screw it and turned around. Still snow there.

Hillclimber

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
this hot weather can go away i want more snow want to sled more but its to much like spring conditons out there

Top Bottom