Vitamim Water

dirtball08

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just watched the vids on youtube. Wow. Isn't it amazing how you can be fooled with how they word the ingredients and how much on the bottle. I'm going to have to pay a little more attention.:d

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just watched the vids on youtube. Wow. Isn't it amazing how you can be fooled with how they word the ingredients and how much on the bottle. I'm going to have to pay a little more attention.:d

Its the truth: but almost all juices, even orange juice contain HUGE amounts of sugar, nearly as much as most pops. There are some electrolytes in Vitamin water and Powerade, Gatorade, etc., that are useful when you are exercising vigorously and need a quick fix of carbohydrates and of course, water, to keep you hydrated. That's why it tastes so good when you are sledding...

Like all things, Vitamin water is good in moderation, under the right circumstances. Just don't think it's doing you any huge favors.

If you are struggling with your weight, cut out pop AND juice and see how much weight you drop just by getting rid of these empty calories...

green-horn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I will stick to BEER:beer::beer:!..........:rolleyes:maybe that's why I am so fat:drink4::givemebeer::givemebeer::tearhairout:.....hmmmmmm oh well!!!

Linkz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Aspartame at body temperature is chemically the same as formaldehyde, or so I am told. I believe it... there's a reason it tastes so weird... Pickled liver, spleen, and brain anyone??? :eek:

You're right. Isn't it unbelievable that it legally can be sold to us.

goodngrubby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Its the truth: but almost all juices, even orange juice contain HUGE amounts of sugar, nearly as much as most pops. There are some electrolytes in Vitamin water and Powerade, Gatorade, etc., that are useful when you are exercising vigorously and need a quick fix of carbohydrates and of course, water, to keep you hydrated. That's why it tastes so good when you are sledding...

Like all things, Vitamin water is good in moderation, under the right circumstances. Just don't think it's doing you any huge favors.

If you are struggling with your weight, cut out pop AND juice and see how much weight you drop just by getting rid of these empty calories...[/QUOTE]

Just don't cut out cigarettes, that'll make you gain weight like crazy.:(

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The Aquafina i drink is 24g of sugar per bottle (591ml), not per serving, far better than a can of pop or juice. Good video though!

what planet are you from, coke had 32 grams your sugar water has 24 not a lot of difference in my opinion, .013 grams of less sugar per ml wow you are really playing the healthy game. if you like it, good for you just don't spew the healthy BS. excess sugar is not good for anyone.

scotts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Is it not possible to make something that tastes good and is actually good for you.??

sledneck_03

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Is it not possible to make something that tastes good and is actually good for you.??

yah no kidding..........fack. They can send a guy to the moon but they cant make health food taste like junk food.

also just read a bit on junk food is an addiction. I believe it, i find if i ate supper and go for drinks and some one orders food ill eat wings or something even tho im full. OR if i get fuel i always get some kind of snack. The other day ordered a pizza and went to pick it up and it wasnt ready yet so i went next door to dq and got a blizzard.........fack...... its rediculous i dont even think about it i just seem to do it ive gained 40 lbs in the last 2 years and i just figure i can loose it any time i want but i really got to get back to eating healthy and back to the gym.

JaySimon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I left a vitamin water in my truck when I went sledding one day last winter. When I got back to the truck, it still wasn't frozen. Haven't bought one since. Can't remember the brand or any specifics, but it turned me off of them forever.

ZRrrr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I love it when I see someone drinking a diet beverage that contains aspartame qnd they say it's to lose weight. It's actually an appetite STIMULANT!

Our wonderful government just gave the beverage producers the go ahead to add caffeine to any drink they make. It is a lower amount than standard caffienated beverages, but enough it will likely still have some addicting effect on people.

Aquafina and Desani bottled waters are made from city waters that they strip, ozonate, package and resell. The bottle is worth more than the water. They make HUGE profits off it as the city water they buy in bulk and very cheap.

People will complain about the high cost of healthy food choices, but won't hesitate to buy a $2 bottle of sugar water.

I try to stay away from all that crap, it's NOT good for you, especially the so called "energy" drinks. Very dangerous!! I do however enjoy an ice cold pop once in while.

It seems the Vitamin Waters are being marketed quite hevily right now. Are they using the whole vitamin thing to suck people into the perception of a healthy beverage?

Just my 2 cent rant for the day.

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
And it was a good rant ZRrrrr.. why is healthy so frigging hard these days??

dirtball08

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think the best water is; after it goes through one of those Brita filtering jugs. But I live on the farm and the water is hard(fair amount of calcium). After going through the filtering system it's awesome.:d

Top Bottom