Valemount RCMP (BULLETIN!!)

Barry Barton

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've never had any grief with the RCMP in Valemount. keep your ch!t maintained and legal and you won't either.
owe I do but things break like lights and i've never been pulled over either or things do come loss but like I said about my friend who got pulled over just to check his tires thats what I call being hassled for no reason. If he was speeding or doing something elegal then it's just but just for tires come on don't they have more inportant things to do.

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
owe I do but things break like lights and i've never been pulled over either or things do come loss but like I said about my friend who got pulled over just to check his tires thats what I call being hassled for no reason. If he was speeding or doing something elegal then it's just but just for tires come on don't they have more inportant things to do.
I don't have a problem with hid lights. But I do have a problem when a vehicle equipped with oem tires or summer tires in the mountains. There is no such thing as all season tires. That was a sales gimmick from the 80s. Snow tires are a must.

tfitz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You know this thread started out by some guy just giving us all the heads up to keep our poop in a group when going sledding this year to help us ! Now we are sitting here saying that we are not going to Valemount cause f*&k the Police ! Well I really disagree, I sled all over, Golden,Mcbride,Revy,Trout Lake,Valemount and Blue River. I have been stopped in check stops, stopped for speeding you name it, I take my punishment like a man and move on, and I feel I have been treated fairly by the RC when stopped. Yes I have tinted windows in my truck I know there illegal if I get stopped its my fault no one else's so guess what I get to pay the fine !. As for the HID lights, They Suck balls, untill you put projection lens on anyways, so instead of worrieing about getting $150 doller ticket for having the lights without the proper lenses, spend $400 no worries and everyone that you meet on the highway will thank you !

summitized

Reaction score
i run hid lights on my one ton .....never been flashed at had lights ajusted right with my lift kit ....never had any problem never new they were illegal though?

koby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i can picture the line up of white oakley, flat brimmed pizzed off flat landers from the impound yard to home hardware now,,all waiting to get the lifted, stacked, hid equipped, short box 1/2 tons with (2) 163 tracked sleds on the deck out of jail.

like that ever happens

Barry Barton

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don't have a problem with hid lights. But I do have a problem when a vehicle equipped with oem tires or summer tires in the mountains. There is no such thing as all season tires. That was a sales gimmick from the 80s. Snow tires are a must.
I road on the bias ply tires with mudtires with studs and yes their is a big differance between them and alseason which all we had back then. This stayed that way until they developed a tire that can stay softer in cold weather which they call winter tires but it does come down to common sence drive to the conditions and u will do fine. Yes winter tires do help but with alot for car drivers but u just can't fix stupid no matter what type of tires they have on. Their are alot of drunk drivers even though they made the laws harder on drunk drivers it still hasn't fixed the problem and if winter tires are the fix to all the winter accidents how come only a few provinces have made it law( and not because they are stupid answer). You can give a person all the safty equipment u can and this won't help if he has no common sence.

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
I road on the bias ply tires with mudtires with studs and yes their is a big differance between them and alseason which all we had back then. This stayed that way until they developed a tire that can stay softer in cold weather which they call winter tires but it does come down to common sence drive to the conditions and u will do fine. Yes winter tires do help but with alot for car drivers but u just can't fix stupid no matter what type of tires they have on. Their are alot of drunk drivers even though they made the laws harder on drunk drivers it still hasn't fixed the problem and if winter tires are the fix to all the winter accidents how come only a few provinces have made it law( and not because they are stupid answer). You can give a person all the safty equipment u can and this won't help if he has no common sence.

Wtf??

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
I now feel much dumber for having read this thread. Thanks all.

Just want to point out my rig is the most outdated junk on the hill. But everything works. Just saying.

Enjoy your 10 hour drive to revy.

Mines a 1994 6.5L.....

koby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
and so non of u BC boys do the same thing when u have your rigs set up and without us flatlanders coming to your province u couldn't keep your lights on, so I wouldn't bark to loud about us flatlanders that go to bc to find some good snow and a good times.

Hi Barry Barton !
Your absolutely right. The night sky is a glow thanks to you.

Barry Barton

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
wow, how did the thread get from a heads up to have your gear in order, to a B.C. vs flatlander pissing match?
because it's fun that we can give our opinion and still help each other when we are in the mountains it doesn't matter who u are we all love riding

Top Bottom