Used sled prices

Frosty19

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Need to explain it to them in better terms - as an example $1000 per hour of driving

Dragonalain

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Buddy and I have 2- 2017 174 (loaded) good shape and 1800 mile’s. Can’t get 8g for them. Buddy’s doing a 144 tunnel chop to have a praire sled and I’m building a nasty chute climber that’s going to see 15 pounds.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Frosty19

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How so?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Well look at the same used sled/boat/bike/atv in alberta vs sk pricing.
I saved 40% on my motorcycle picking it up in BC vs SK. Make a wkd trip out of it.
Less population creates less purchasing power new and used by quantity
I've been looking for a new bike for next year and not kidding when saying there is more for sale in Edmonton alone than total SK

Last edited:

Dawizman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

catalac

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Pretty sure I’m the only guy who over paid for a used 2022, lol. But as it goes sold my old iron for more so sort of evened out.

Turblue

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How many would be comfortable running a turbo doo or poo off warranty? Pricey to fix a blown motor. I would think the price would drop substantially drop after warranty.

Dawizman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How many would be comfortable running a turbo doo or poo off warranty? Pricey to fix a blown motor. I would think the price would drop substantially drop after warranty.
For me, I am a whole lot more comfortable having that warranty. That's why I'm buying new, and modifying within the constraints.

On the other hand, by buddy just bought a snowcheck backout expert gen5. He brought it home and tossed the warranty out the window as he bolted a redline turbo kit on, pumping out around 240hp.

So there's guys that care about warranty, and guys that pay to play.

Top Bottom