Two leaders face off today

LUCKY 7

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Pierre and the idiot will be facing off today. This could be fun

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ch!t I might actually turn on the cable box for the first time in a couple months to watch this shitshow.

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Already happened, I watched it on YouTube

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

snoflake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How can anyone with even half a brain not see through JT bullch!t? It’s the exact same in the US. Has anyone ever heard or met someone that thinks either one of these retards are doing anything even remotely positive for their country. Like other than the paid for media outlets?

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How can anyone with even half a brain not see through JT bullch!t? It’s the exact same in the US. Has anyone ever heard or met someone that thinks either one of these retards are doing anything even remotely positive for their country. Like other than the paid for media outlets?
Are you on Facebook? Go to any of the MSM sites and there is still some that love him: especially on the CTV and CBC sites. I have some “friends” I bicker with daily over there but I really love to post memes on the Turds personal page. It usually doesn’t stay there long hahaha

Chump

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
For a number of reasons and my sanity I’m not on Facebook. I’m not allowed to watch global news in my house due to vulgar outburst that scare the dog, and frustrate the Mrs. S&M is my only outlet.
Same here. Lol

Pistonbroke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Chump

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Every MP and prominent politician is on the list. Who the fawk cares though?
There all globalists. There not here to help any of us. The corruption runs deep in this country. We need to stop thinking some politician is going to save us.

deaner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Let me guess, PP will ask questions on deficits, inflation, taxes, Turd will reply with we are building back better for the middle class and call PP a racist, lol.
That's exactly why I stopped watching. Someone can ask the best question you can imagine, and the liberals just respond with the same canned bs answer. They should be held in contempt of parliament if they don't answer the question

snoflake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That's exactly why I stopped watching. Someone can ask the best question you can imagine, and the liberals just respond with the same canned bs answer. They should be held in contempt of parliament if they don't answer the question
100%. If you're a member of parliament and being asked questions, the answer need to be direct. They should not be allowed to deflect the questions, if they do not answer in a proper fashion there should be a penalty system that at some point they get removed from their position.

Top Bottom