Two leaders face off today

Pistonbroke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
100%. If you're a member of parliament and being asked questions, the answer need to be direct. They should not be allowed to deflect the questions, if they do not answer in a proper fashion there should be a penalty system that at some point they get removed from their position.

In theory, the system should be self-regulating. If all Canadians watched all the question periods, they would eventually get frustrated with the BS answers and vote the bastard out.....but we don't. It's awful.

papajake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
so if pierre gets voted in as priminister would he have the power to throw the turd in jail for killing Canadians

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I wonder why Pierre is on that list?
Problem, reaction and solution.... the same game there always playing
because the leader of all the Canadian Political parties is on the list, you will have to ask Russia for further clarification

A total of 313 Canadians have been barred from the country, as Canada continues to slap sanctions on Russian officials and entities.

The list includes almost every single sitting member of Parliament — save for a handful, such as Finance Minister Chrystia Freeland, who has already been banned from Russia — including the leaders of every major party.

A few other Canadians have found themselves barred from Russia too, including prominent Ukrainian-Canadians and Chief of the Defence Staff Gen. Wayne Eyre.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
so if pierre gets voted in as priminister would he have the power to throw the turd in jail for killing Canadians
he could have the AG look into it i would think, not sure if Lucki would as RCMP head as she is still holding office under Tru-d's control!

ABMax24

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Nope. Google "Parliamentary Privilege".

He basically has legal immunity from most civil or criminal liabilities.

Totally screwed up. Want to do illegal sh!t and get away with it, become a politician.

Last edited:

sirkdev

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It's brutal I confirmed this with my cousin who is fairly high ranking in The "RCCMP" and he gets a free pass many members are frustrated beyond belief.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It's brutal I confirmed this with my cousin who is fairly high ranking in The "RCCMP" and he gets a free pass many members are frustrated beyond belief.
Yeah when the chips are down and it’s go time how many members would take a bullet for that piece of crap

catalac

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
100%. If you're a member of parliament and being asked questions, the answer need to be direct. They should not be allowed to deflect the questions, if they do not answer in a proper fashion there should be a penalty system that at some point they get removed from their position.
Hooked up 110v, each bs answer gets a zap.

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Totally agree. Why is that the only place you can get away with outright refusing to answer a question, deflecting, or outright lying? I wonder what would happen if the CRA audited me and I refused to answer a question, or deflected it? I don't think it would go very well.

Top Bottom