Its Now Or Never. Pierre or the Turd?

SUMMIT TREE

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thats just it, everyone is concerned with picking the lesser of two evils. Why can’t we wipe the slate clean and start with a truly good government. At the end of the day with the current system, I can’t see how one person could do good, even if they truly intend to. There up against such a powerful force that it would be dam near impossible to not bend to their will. I don’t doubt there is all types of mal practice to force politicians to fall in line. Black mail, threats, bribery etc etc.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Will Pierre scrap the carbon tax, and equalization payments as well. I used to be a follower. Now I believe he is just another smooth politician. Saying what the people want to hear.
All talk and No Action.
The whole system needs changed!
Equal amount of seats in the house per province/ territory.
What exact powers do you think an opposition MP has in the Turds dictatorship? What do you think he can actually do other than make potato head look silly in a debate? Do you understand how government works or are you just mad and venting? Lol

sledneck__11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What exact powers do you think an opposition MP has in the Turds dictatorship? What do you think he can actually do other than make potato head look silly in a debate? Do you understand how government works or are you just mad and venting? Lol
All i can say is thank god the potatoe just has a minority but it bad enough with the tik tok star always backing him with no real oposition other then conservatives but wasnt much of that with otoole either but the conservatives are going in the right direction atleast

06 Dragon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Exactly, what does the opposition do? All I see is a bunch of kids in a sandbox arguing, that does not even make sense in response to each other’s questions. Song and dance, round and round on the merry go round. The opposition just flip flop and does as the king dictates. The turd might as well have a majority government he seems to pass every bill and legislation that he wants to. Obviously non Of them seem to represent what the majority of the people want, hence the freedom rally happening.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Exactly, what does the opposition do? All I see is a bunch of kids in a sandbox arguing, that does not even make sense in response to each other’s questions. Song and dance, round and round on the merry go round. The opposition just flip flop and does as the king dictates. The turd might as well have a majority government he seems to pass every bill and legislation that he wants to. Obviously non Of them seem to represent what the majority of the people want, hence the freedom rally happening.
Well you have two even farther left parties in the NDP and the Green that stand no chance of governing in this country that will deal with the Turd just to get some crumbs for their faithful and you have a French separtist party that don't even want to rule the country but just want their french PM to throw Quebec tidbits in trade for votes. Yes the Conservatives cry a lot in the sandbox but they are unfortunately the only federal right wing party in the country. Yes O'Toole tried to drift to the center to gain power but it didn't work out, the grass roots said no so here we are again with another leadership race. Math is not in our favor.

Kind

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
IMG_5066.jpg

dog balls

Reaction score
Well you have two even farther left parties in the NDP and the Green that stand no chance of governing in this country that will deal with the Turd just to get some crumbs for their faithful and you have a French separtist party that don't even want to rule the country but just want their french PM to throw Quebec tidbits in trade for votes. Yes the Conservatives cry a lot in the sandbox but they are unfortunately the only federal right wing party in the country. Yes O'Toole tried to drift to the center to gain power but it didn't work out, the grass roots said no so here we are again with another leadership race. Math is not in our favor.
Why do so many conservative people not consider the PPC an option? I hear so often from conservatives that they don't want to risk splitting the vote, then complain that we have a liberal lite conservative leader.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
maybe the Truckers will start a new federal party, they got the money, they have the people behind them, will see!

the problem i see is who has attended the world economic forum, who has their hand in the cookie jar, and the biggest problem is unless the prime minister steps down or there is a non confidence vote on a money bill he/she can't be removed? also the ones pulling the political strings are playing 5 level chess.

i would like to hear how much money P Poilievre has invested in Air Canada before voting? i hear there may be millions missing in lost medical supplies?

Last edited:

gunner3006

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Too many party’s in Canada. I think he makes a few changes to get conservatives amped up and then we’re back to the same ol thing. Cut the BS party’s. None of this in between crap or one province having there own party like the Bloc.

Cdnfireman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Whether or not people want to hear it, this is the truth about the conservative party. If they gain power we will get nothing different than what we're getting right now

What’s your solution?

JayT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well there is a colour Revolution happening in this country right now, ironically enough under the Banner of our own flag. I think in order to fix this mess every politician connected with the world economic Forum needs to be removed. How we will go about that yet I'm not sure

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well there is a colour Revolution happening in this country right now, ironically enough under the Banner of our own flag. I think in order to fix this mess every politician connected with the world economic Forum needs to be removed. How we will go about that yet I'm not sure
Check with Biltit. He knows the plan.

Cdnfireman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Is the colour of that revolution the same colour as the sky on your planet?

Top Bottom