Tunnel support/Stiffeners Pro ??? Where from??

Warhawk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi guys just wondering where you guys are getting the tunnel supports/stiffeners for the back part of the tunnel on the new Pro/chassis??
I have a 800switchback assault that needs them.

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Might see if SLP has them or maybe Cycleworks in Edmonton. Could also look at places like Holz. Don't know a ton of places in Canada that stock the polaris parts, sorry bud.

~Rowdy~

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
CR Racing I believe. Check out the below link for the Highroller Pro, contact Trev, he can point you in the right direction.

~Rowdy~

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yep! CR Racing

Trev rocks these ones on his pro and said it helps stiffen up the tunnel. He's not a small guy!

Last edited:

Skadi

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
allen with timbersled made up a set for my sled and said he was going to go into production with them... looks SUPER clean and does a great job of distributing the 'load' on your tunnle right there where it takes the biggest beating. We had to put them on mine cause the skid puts much more pressure on the tunnel when we adjusted it to keep the nose down the the turbo power!

Timbersled Products,Inc.

but you may have to call him about this cause i'm not sure that he has them added to his website yet. SUPER clean look though and they work great!

SavageCanuck

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Put a set of Betterboards on it will keep them from sagging.I am ordering as set for my new PRO.they are $215 and come powder coated

JLARSH

Reaction score
Hi guys just wondering where you guys are getting the tunnel supports/stiffeners for the back part of the tunnel on the new Pro/chassis??
I have a 800switchback assault that needs them.

Maybe try Bakkus Racing they make some kick ass Polaris stuff.

Warhawk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Okay im looking for the tunnel stiffeners not better boards. if you look here

between the FOX and BETTER BOARDS that is on the side of the tunnel. these are what i WANT:)

the pro rmks they have then but the assault switchback doesnt. I have a small kink that i am looking to support before it gets stuppidly BIG

Oldtrick

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
$20 bill and a bus ride and you can have mine.
Ran them a year but switched over to WRP, gave me the best of both worlds

007sevens

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I got a set that I'm not going to need if anybody wants them PM me. Your dime for the shipping and some change in my pocket for the hassle and their yours.

StewartsDragon

Reaction score
Put skin running boards on or go to Mountain Magic or Absolute Power or Parkland Motorsports. These places will have stiffeners for your Pro

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
we have them in stock. I'm putting mine on Chuck Norris this week! Along with his new skid plate and tether!

Sprint5

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Specialty sled have the best ones as far as I am concerned.

Top Bottom