tribute to maynooth!!!

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
he is from either maynooth or bancroft , i'm not sure what he put!

the guy who left the message was from edmonton.

If someone left a message would it not say who said message was from?????

there has to be a return contact.... pretty sure you are unable to leave annonomous messages whether it be FB or S&M.... hell even email has a sender adress...

EMANAARON

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If someone left a message would it not say who said message was from?????

there has to be a return contact.... pretty sure you are unable to leave annonomous messages whether it be FB or S&M.... hell even email has a sender adress...

He says its from an Aaron Ermantrout which is me, and that his brother replied and i have no sent message or received message on facebook for a To me Hodgeman.

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Your cut from a crooked jib Joseph.....

You need to split wood in order to sell it cheap....

You need to buy winter tires you can not afford to move to the most expensive city in canada where it doesn't snow....

Your brining a $200 car which you will not be able to drive upon arrival...

You want to get away from all the pot heads in maynooth Ontario...so Victoria BC is the obvious choice...

You love Jesus but disslike Plio (plio really is jesus)

Longhorn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.longhornenergy.ca
Your cut from a crooked jib Joseph.....

You need to split wood in order to sell it cheap....

You need to buy winter tires you can not afford to move to the most expensive city in canada where it doesn't snow....

Your brining a $200 car which you will not be able to drive upon arrival...

You want to get away from all the pot heads in maynooth Ontario...so Victoria BC is the obvious choice...

You love Jesus but disslike Plio (plio really is jesus)

WOW! We have all been thinking this, but you are the first to say it! Yep the whole move for the reasons stated make no friggen sense to me...

LMFAO...Its like that old saying...The more people I meet the more I like my dog!

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How do they feel about poverty...

Victoria just doesnt seem like a logical choice, unless they are into horticulture...

Welcome to Hydroponics B.C., here we have a great source of hydroponic resources. We have information and supplies regarding all areas of the science of hydroponics for you to use to grow your own hydroponic crops.
Hydroponics

PEAK SEEKER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PsKf1RNZVoo&feature=related[/media] ..... :d

pahaha it's funny cuz joey can't watch it....

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Ya, hydroponics, and the largest growing industry in BC! Interesting scenario! Mix in the Lord and Jesus and in a couple of months you'll have a group of happy Ontarians (sp).

They'll be transformed and happy as little pigs in doo-doo but with Yammie hopes and dreams. Life can't get much better can it???

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think the best thing for Joey would be to have a few sticks of the wacky tabacky - It might mellow him out and he might really find Jesus.

Top Bottom