tribute to maynooth!!!

Longhorn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.longhornenergy.ca
aint no 1 year old girl takin me down!!!:nono: maybe outfish me.......

gotta go , delivering wood with dad's cummins domardo!

I know your spelling isnt so good, but I thought you could read...she is 14!!

Ok and I agree, the domardo thing has to stop...reminds me of retardo! Hey 'Ricky Retardo' could be our new name for you...

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I know your spelling isnt so good, but I thought you could read...she is 14!!..

Spelling's terrible, and his reading's even worse apparently.

Joey, do you know how many people send their kids to school and pay for them to learn the read and write properly, so that they can become a fully functioning member of society?

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
now modman don't be trying to throw your sheep skin over joey. those that are usually put down by the lovely people will rise to the challenge and be successful. the beautiful people fade and get old and like to talk in italian
didn't you say in that italian voice that you had a domordo in a previous post. just asking :d:d:d

friggin domordo

Work2Ride

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
now modman don't be trying to throw your sheep skin over joey. those that are usually put down by the lovely people will rise to the challenge and be successful. the beautiful people fade and get old and like to talk in italian
didn't you say in that italian voice that you had a domordo in a previous post. just asking :d:d:d

friggin domordo

It's like a flippin riddle reading your posts.

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

friggin domordo

What I'm saying is that is that lots of people spend hard earned $$ to have their kids learn proper grammar and syntax in school.

He's b!tched me out in the past for not taking him seriously, but then routinely uses words like "domardo" (which he took from a 4 yr old). I don't care if he spells all his words backwards because he thinks it's funny, but don't ask for respect if you aren't willing to earn it.

Call it a put down if you want because I really don't care. Life is tough and then you die. Get over it.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What I'm saying is that is that lots of people spend hard earned $$ to have their kids learn proper grammar and syntax in school.

He's b!tched me out in the past for not taking him seriously, but then routinely uses words like "domardo" (which he took from a 4 yr old). I don't care if he spells all his words backwards because he thinks it's funny, but don't ask for respect if you aren't willing to earn it.

Call it a put down if you want because I really don't care. Life is tough and then you die. Get over it.

calm down your going to burst a blood vessel or something, maybe talk to the life coach, have some fun, a couple of wobbly pops, joey is playing with you and you swallowed the bait. how can a 17 yr old lad get an ole goat so po'd.

yes see a lot of money being spent on education and they still can't read or write. i gottsa grd 12 went to 6 twice.

Last edited:

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
calm down your going to burst a blood vessel or something, maybe talk to the life coach, have some fun, a couple of wobbly pops, joey is playing with you and you swallowed the bait. how can a 17 yr old lad get an ole goat so po'd.

LMFFAO! I am calm. what part of "I don't care" didn't come through?

I'm sitting here smiling because you seem to think Joey is getting someone riled up LOL The kid without a sled who says he'll beat us all? hahahaha

It's Friday and I'm going hiking tomorrow.

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Search and Rescue party for some snow?

Maybe just going to try and tickle the feet :) - will have camera so I will take pics if we find some. Looking out window now, could be possible. Probably climb to 8000 ft or so, hope to get some good shots of the colourful fall foliage from higher up down into the valley's.

TheLonelyIsland

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I know your spelling isnt so good, but I thought you could read...she is 14!!

Ok and I agree, the domardo thing has to stop...reminds me of retardo! Hey 'Ricky Retardo' could be our new name for you...

lol my sister hot chocolate on the keyboard and now you have to push really hard on some of the keys and the 4 is one of them. lol

sheeeesh modman , its just a word!!!!! holy crap , you need some help!!!! yelling at a 16 year old!!!:nono: i should call the po-po domardo! and report you for being so hostile!!!! words are meaningless!!! if you take any of my posts seriously you have some serious problems!!!! except i can beat any equally matched polaris , skidoo or artcic cat!!! any day of of the week!

PEAK SEEKER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
lol my sister hot chocolate on the keyboard and now you have to push really hard on some of the keys and the 4 is one of them. lol

sheeeesh modman , its just a word!!!!! holy crap , you need some help!!!! yelling at a 16 year old!!!:nono: i should call the po-po domardo! and report you for being so hostile!!!! words are meaningless!!! if you take any of my posts seriously you have some serious problems!!!! except i can beat any equally matched polaris , skidoo or artcic cat!!! any day of of the week!

I can press more exclamation marks than you. AND beat you with any matched arctic cat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom