tribute to maynooth!!!

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
they don't have home school for grade 12 persea....it's individual subjects like Math 10, 20, 30 once you get to grade 10.

We are just wondering at what age say Math 30 is completed??

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
bwa hahahaha, the way i see it, home schooling, religious, drives a tempo.....little chance of that i would say. unless he finds a low self esteem window licker

Tempo with a cherry bomb and a "home schooled" grade 9 education would fit right into the hydroponics lifestyle of Victoria.....just saying

Scrambled

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Tempo with a cherry bomb and a "home schooled" grade 9 education would fit right into the hydroponics lifestyle of Victoria.....just saying

So what are you trying to say ?us Islanders are abunch of non educated,beater driving pot heads?I graduated and drive a decent vehicle,so 2 out three aint bad:cool:

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
So what are you trying to say ?us Islanders are abunch of non educated,beater driving pot heads?I graduated and drive a decent vehicle,so 2 out three aint bad:cool:

No offence implied nor intended. Have you been reading or contributing to the thread? It is a long story and Joey is the main participant in this family oriented entertainment thread!

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
wait now, Joey said his teacher told him that grades didn't matter, so long as he tried hard. You can't put a number on effort.

Thats a special-ed teachers line.... I heard plio's teacher telling my mom that exact same phrase...

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
bwa hahahaha, the way i see it, home schooling, religious, drives a tempo.....little chance of that i would say. unless he finds a low self esteem window licker

I'm sure joey had his pick of the phillies in Maynooth, now he will strut his stuff on the island. Mac Daddy Joey.

Hopefully he keeps his eye on the prize and doesn't end up like some men of the church - staring over at the alter boys instead. :nono:

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
wait now, Joey said his teacher told him that grades didn't matter, so long as he tried hard. You can't put a number on effort.

Like this

Attachments

• parenting-fail-elephant-poop.jpg
    parenting-fail-elephant-poop.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 94

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thats a special-ed teachers line.... I heard plio's teacher telling my mom that exact same phrase...

is that like when you enter a race and everybody gets a ribbon - no winners just "good participants"? I think Joey's got a wall full of those.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
he is downloading his planned trip route into his gps at this time. he is trying to plan a route that he can flip the bird at that dastardly evil modman as he passes by. why is it that everytime a young lad has great ideas that other naysayers keep trying to put him down.
i think i see fear in modman's eyes, he is going down hard for the fowl way he has treated joey.

friggin henchmen.

Top Bottom