tribute to maynooth!!!

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hahahaha - did u forget who u were talking to?

your powers of persuasion are as good as Joey's math skills.

TheLonelyIsland

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
he said he was chopping wood from 2 to 11 tonight (not 11-2), when he posted it was 3:30 his time....??? hmmmmmm he should have been out chopping - Maybe he had some beavers help him? mmmm beaver......

if joey splits wood at 0.75 cord/hr and he works for $3/hr and there are 15 cord that need to be split and a beaver can harvest 4 trees a day before someone in Red Deer shoots it - how many beaver pelts will joey be able to pull in the sled behind his Phazer (assume he wants to maintain a conservative speed of 90 mph when towing)?

lol it rained all day so i had to do it at 4 to now ontario time , when we backed the trailer out of his driveway in the pich black night , we were soaked!!!! the wind was howling , it was pouring and we were freezing and flagging him back but we got it done! lol and we have to do it all again domardo! and we might leave saturday or even sunday as we have lots to do!

ps: did anyone messegae my brother tommy on facebook? some guy name aaron something , he said "when are you moving to victoria?"

polarice

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
lol it rained all day so i had to do it at 4 to now ontario time , when we backed the trailer out of his driveway in the pich black night , we were soaked!!!! the wind was howling , it was pouring and we were freezing and flagging him back but we got it done! lol and we have to do it all again domardo! and we might leave saturday or even sunday as we have lots to do!

ps: did anyone messegae my brother tommy on facebook? some guy name aaron something , he said "when are you moving to victoria?"

yeah just getting things lined up im sure

EMANAARON

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
he said he was chopping wood from 2 to 11 tonight (not 11-2), when he posted it was 3:30 his time....??? hmmmmmm he should have been out chopping - Maybe he had some beavers help him? mmmm beaver......

if joey splits wood at 0.75 cord/hr and he works for $3/hr and there are 15 cord that need to be split and a beaver can harvest 4 trees a day before someone in Red Deer shoots it - how many beaver pelts will joey be able to pull in the sled behind his Phazer (assume he wants to maintain a conservative speed of 90 mph when towing)?

That is some nasty math, All depends what kind of wood?:cool:

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
I go to Lethbridge for the day and I don't even know where to start! You guys sure have Joey going around in circles; bet he is soo worried he doesn't even get a good night's sleep.....

polarice

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I go to Lethbridge for the day and I don't even know where to start! You guys sure have Joey going around in circles; bet he is soo worried he doesn't even get a good night's sleep.....

he should be learning to sleep with all three of his eyes open ya just never know

TheLonelyIsland

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You do know the word you want is really "tomorrow" right?

Have you taken engrish yet in homeschooling?

ol i know! me and my brother were standing in line at ctc and this kick wanted fireworks , his dad was gonna buy them for his probly 5 year old son , and he is like , "dad , can we get the big one?" , his dad said "no its just us two tonite son! maybe another time" and his son goes "you mean like domardo?" lol it was awesome! i laughed so hard (not out loud)

polarice

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ol i know! me and my brother were standing in line at ctc and this kick wanted fireworks , his dad was gonna buy them for his probly 5 year old son , and he is like , "dad , can we get the big one?" , his dad said "no its just us two tonite son! maybe another time" and his son goes "you mean like domardo?" lol it was awesome! i laughed so hard (not out loud)

how can you laugh at a little kid have you no shame

Top Bottom