Theft on the Triangle trail

KORE

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sh#tty luck Ryan. Heard bout it thru the grapevine. itd be nice to catch em and tie em to the bar of a wide open yamaha!!! Hows Terry doin?

Al "ley Cat"

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Al ley cat

Are you slow or just ignorant?
I would never want to ride with you. I would hate to break down and wait all day by my self until you decided to come pick me up. Give you head a shake.

I wouldnt let you sit Dummkopfe ,i would try to help you fix your seld if possible, if not then help you haul it back.Real FREINDS dont think of how their day will be ruined because the planed day is screwed up over a broke down sled.Ive seen guys up in the moutians haul their buddys sled back to stageing area,give him a couple of beers then they headed back up .He had a warm truck to sit in !! This is my last comment on this thread.If you guys cant figure out how to help yourself me telling you wont sink in.I guess its called the generation gap LOL.

khaos_

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
WTF are you talking about meatball. Thieves don't just walk sledding trails. These guys were obviously sledders. I myself have left a sled on the trail. You are riding, something goes wrong, and you think...just leave it, why ruin the day for everyone else. Let's keep going. No one will touch it, you try and have faith in people, and they F$$K you in the a$$. That is not right. From our own kind.....what the hell is a matter with these people. I just noticed this morning someone stole my jerry can of diesel out of the back of my truck. Parked in front of the hotel. Are you that desperate you need to take my 5 gallons of diesel, and 10$ jerry can. Kiss my a$$ you f$$king losers. What a bunch of low life pieces of chit. I swear to god I feel sorry for the poor son of b!tch that I find thieving anything from anybody....they will get such a dirty beating. Now I suppose you will tell me I should lock up my jerry can with a 1" thick chain, and lock. I am so p!ssed right now, wow.........sorry for the rest of you reading this and hearing me vent, for those of you that care.....thanks.

Sorry for your stolen stuff but, before your friend trys to blame people that run the trail HE should look in the mirror! Some ???come to my mind when i read your thread.1 y not tow the sled? no tow rope ? 2 y didnt he stay with the sled and his buddies go get the transportation ? I myself with that many friends rideing with me would find a way to get that sled back !!! Sorry again,dont mean to rag on you .You and your friends made some wrong decisions and gave a thief the a easy mark.

porkhaaks

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i wouldnt let you sit dummkopfe ,i would try to help you fix your seld if possible, if not then help you haul it back.real freinds dont think of how their day will be ruined because the planed day is screwed up over a broke down sled.ive seen guys up in the moutians haul their buddys sled back to stageing area,give him a couple of beers then they headed back up .he had a warm truck to sit in !! This is my last comment on this thread.if you guys cant figure out how to help yourself me telling you wont sink in.i guess its called the generation gap lol.

thank you not talking any more .. cause you are missing the whole point of the posts

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
WTF are you talking about meatball. Thieves don't just walk sledding trails. These guys were obviously sledders. I myself have left a sled on the trail. You are riding, something goes wrong, and you think...just leave it, why ruin the day for everyone else. Let's keep going. No one will touch it, you try and have faith in people, and they F$$K you in the a$$. That is not right. From our own kind.....what the hell is a matter with these people. I just noticed this morning someone stole my jerry can of diesel out of the back of my truck. Parked in front of the hotel. Are you that desperate you need to take my 5 gallons of diesel, and 10$ jerry can. Kiss my a$$ you f$$king losers. What a bunch of low life pieces of chit. I swear to god I feel sorry for the poor son of b!tch that I find thieving anything from anybody....they will get such a dirty beating. Now I suppose you will tell me I should lock up my jerry can with a 1" thick chain, and lock. I am so p!ssed right now, wow.........sorry for the rest of you reading this and hearing me vent, for those of you that care.....thanks.

You might try buying two jerry cans, fill one with diesel and one with water, then add a little diesel on the top of the water for odour (to make it look like and smell like diesel). Leave the water one unlocked so they take it. Have fun pumping the fuel system a$$holes!!! Pretty sure they won't steal your fuel again. LOL

Bails

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not necessarily young riders, I do not believe that is fair to say! I do agree the chance of it may be higher however not all young people r theives! I am 19yrs old and have a huge amount of respect for fellow sledders as well as morals in general, If I was ever in a situation where I needed help Id hope others would be as willing as I to help out.

Sry to hear about whats happend, very unfortunate!

Sorry, it wasn't my intention to label all younger riders and all younger people. It just comes with my experience and my profession that I see the odds of it being a younger rider. Sorry if I offended any one.

RXN

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
After reading a bunch of posts, yes i agree shouldn't blame the place, I will ride there again, my buddy says he wont. As for not towing it it was too far to tow, thinking that most sledders are decent people it'll be okay. He did want to stay behind with it, I don't like leaving people behind, Stuff is stuff it can be replaced, but splitting up I don't like to do incase something does happen. But it still does suck.

I believe snowmobilers are like a brother hood, need to stick together leave no one in distress, always help and never hinder. Its too bad not everyone feels the same or along the same ideas anyways.

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yep sometimes you gotta leave it. Happened to me last year to, sad part is my first though was to take everything off my sled before leaving it for fear of someone helping themselves to the stuff. Sometimes it doesn't work out perfect, I had to leave my sled because there wasn't a chance of towing it out the way in....gotta find a different way out and doesn't make sense to tow a dead sled any further then you have to, especially when it's your biggest sled by far and you can barely tow it on a flat trail.

Feel sorry for him, sadly know exactly what it's like.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Al ley cat

Are you slow or just ignorant?
I would never want to ride with you. I would hate to break down and wait all day by my self until you decided to come pick me up. Give you head a shake.

i think you didn't read his post, he said he would do everything to get sled back to truck. he wouldn't leave you there. get you to truck. you are warm , have beer, can do repair or ride double. his point was he would not have left sled. i wouldn't either, way to many thieves. it is up to you, i'd rather sit at truck than ride double. man that sucks.
the problem is thieves, they have no respect.

Last edited:

BC Sno-Ghost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
All i was trying to say was " DONT GIVE THEIFS A EASY TARGET !! " I would never leave a sled out on a trail even if it is hidden .END OF STORY.

Try saying it again...but this time use some intelligence. We should hope that out on the trails with fellow sledders this crap shouldn't be happening. For you to say they are partially to blame for the theft of that stuff is pretty stupid:mad:

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
some people have no respect for others property, seems to be increasing every year, think it starts with parents. if you leave your sled behind, there is a good chance it will be hit, sled should leave a track to it's hidden location. if you don't want it vandalized or stolen don't leave it.:beer:

jeffg463

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
After reading a bunch of posts, yes i agree shouldn't blame the place, I will ride there again, my buddy says he wont. As for not towing it it was too far to tow, thinking that most sledders are decent people it'll be okay. He did want to stay behind with it, I don't like leaving people behind, Stuff is stuff it can be replaced, but splitting up I don't like to do incase something does happen. But it still does suck.

I believe snowmobilers are like a brother hood, need to stick together leave no one in distress, always help and never hinder. Its too bad not everyone feels the same or along the same ideas anyways.

Sorry to hear RXN every story like this makes a guy lose a little more faith in his fellow man.
As for the brotherhood, well there are a lot of great guys sledding, but really any a$$hole with few grand can own a sled (unfortunately).
The puke who stole the gas the first time found the sled still there on the return trip and decided it was safe enough to steal everything else.
Same as my boat. I don't have lake front but a nice neighbor let me tie up at his dock. come back a few hours later and some a$$ hole stole some life jackets. I used to think there was a brotherhood among boaters, he!! we're always waving at each other on the water! Now sometimes I load and unload the boat twice a day.
The guy stole the belt maybe he rides a the same sled? Chances are he just stole it because he could.

May the fleas from a thousand camels infest his balls:mad:

Top Bottom