Reaction score

Attachments

• 20240210_183452.jpg
    20240210_183452.jpg
    234.9 KB · Views: 49

BILTIT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nazis were developing nuclear weapons and new tech in the Ukraine in WW2?
Not sure but there was an operation to move nazis there as is posted by jcjc. Just like the operation which brought them to the USA.

jcjc1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
But there is no nazis in ukraine.....?
I’m sure there are. I’ve seen the photos of some rough lookin’ dudes in full battle rattle with the double lightning bolt tats.
but to say that that was a reason for Putin to invade a sovereign country because they were a threat defies all common sense, just on its own. nobody seriously debates that. well, ‘cept us.
Putin wanted crimea so they annexed it some years ago and there was no response from the world so he figured the lack of response would be the same. next logical step is to take the whole country or parts of it with its its vast resources (they’re one of the worlds largest producers of wheat whereas Russia has only 7% arable land) and importantly, warm water ports which are a huge strategic asset. almost all of Russians ports are frozen solid in the winter. Not good if war breaks out.
Ukraine was/is also a large weapon and aviation producer so it would be good to get that back and there are many other reasons that demonstrate that even if the Nazi thing is true, it’s bottom of the list compared to the huge benefit to Russia of gaining territory. again, it’s an age old technique to rally your people and Russians’ears perk up when they hear that term and understandably so. so why not kill all these nazis hiding behind every rock and then leave Ukraine? foreign media is banned in Russia and internet access in terms of what you can see is severely restricted since the start of the war. why would you possibly have to do that of it were true that nazis were there in sufficient numbers to feel the need to invade? it would be common knowledge, the world would know it, and Israel would be lodging complaints with the UN about it. no, it’s complete bullch!t and you have to keep your public in the dark and feed them lies so they don’t rise up. Putin doesn’t want a repeat of 1989.
also consider the reactions of the ukes when war broke out. they didn’t run to the Russians and express their gratitude. no, they started lighting russians’ asses up on a grand scale. they’re a sovereign nation that got invaded and are less then pleased.
I would hope if Canada were invaded militarily all you boys would do any and everything it takes to stop it which is what the Ukrainians are doing unless it’s my military because me and many others are tired of paying for shitty poutine so we might just come and take it. but no difference between defending Canada from a military invasion and what the ukes are doing. if you would just roll over and take it which is what it seems like people on here are suggesting then insert your tampon and hide while the men handle business. I’ve been to war, had some extremely sporty times in the big sandbox and that’s why I asked whoever it was if they were a vet so as to get some perspective from a btdt or a been there, done that.
sorry, I’m rambling b/c it’s beer time.

Last edited:

2kDoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don’t disagree but it’s desperation sending untrained people into war without training. You are basically saying here’s a gun good luck. You’re going to need it.

Thats what all those ilelgal aliens coming into the USA are going to do IMO

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Actually bud that has been debunked. A Republican Senator said he bought a $20,000,000 house in Florida but when checked his name never came up in public property records. The house in question is valued at $11,000,000 and is currently still for sale on a real estate companies web listing. No mention in any search’s about anything in California unless someone can bring up something non meme related.
no idea, easy enough to have a business or Corp buy up real-estate around the world. this Zalenski has been skimming off the top on all these arms deals and aid since this started! who really knows what is going on!
one of the best quotes:
What is best in life? To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women.
-conan
ah who da fook is Conan?

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
any of you nazi hatin folks think about going to fight for Russia? You’ll get citizenship.
i'll wait till they show up in front of me! think i might be a bit out of control!

Clode

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
no idea, easy enough to have a business or Corp buy up real-estate around the world. this Zalenski has been skimming off the top on all these arms deals and aid since this started! who really knows what is going on!

ah who da fook is Conan?
1707620579279.png

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Freeland's grandfather was a collaborator with the Nazis and the editor of the Drakivski Visti and pro-Nazi newspaper. And now Freeland is our Nazi biotch, freezing bank accounts and the likes.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ya his old man was a Nazi in WW2 from what i remember! besides he's also a POS, anyone using that goof as a reference is the same
ya he has a history with woman, not good! much along the lines of bill C.

ABMax24

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
anyone no why Clinton wouldn't let Russia join NATO?

The whole purpose of NATO is for the western allies to band together in defense of the Soviet Union, now Russia.

Seems pretty counterintuitive to let the nation your guarding against into the club.

At it's most basic core it was protecting Capitalism and democracy from Communism.

The Kickass One

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If it looks like ch!t, smells like ch!t then it’s probably ch!t.

Pretty much sums up the world presently.

I stay away from ch!t!! Live in my own space and enjoy my family and life. Before these idiots destroy it all!!

Top Bottom