Thanks to the person that figured they needed my primary clutch more than me!!!

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
what a bunch of homos.... seriously 15mins you leave it and a clutch is gone. Gatta say is theift up that area really that bad?? Hear alot about it in valemont and mcbride. Mind yea i think these two areas support alot more riders than golden/fernie/radium

Crime rate is typically really low here in mcbride. I think these ^%$# just did it as a crime of opportunity and not having a concience.

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sh!tty deal there Glen when she rains she pours!, But like was said what goes around comes around...Sucks that it is a fellow sledder thou!...I am still meaning to get up that way for a ride I'll buy you a beer as we talk about setting up a sled bait!..:beer::d

mdwils

Reaction score
Yup,
Karma is a real bitch, and she seems to have the keys to your house or pickup or sled cuz she ALWAYS finds you. Gonna suck for the dinks that took your clutch sooner or later.
Sorry to hear your luck.

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
Hope that clutch explodes at about 8000rpm and takes a leg off!

Sent from my Milestone using Tapatalk

m7 carver

Reaction score
So MY personal sled had a bad day up lucielle. Rented it to a guy that i knew thru a friend and a crank bearing went out of it. So had to have it helicoptered out because it was way back in a bowl that it coulkdn't be towed out of. The pilot dropped it in the lucielle parking lot aty about 4:45pm today and we picked it up there shortly after 5pm and in that time someone was gracious enough to steal the primary clutch off of my sled. Aint that a kick to nackers after a heli ride.

PS. i am positive it wasn't the guys that had my sled either because i know them and they would never do something like that.
it is a shame what our sport is coming to
if my sled broke down on the mountain i dont think i would want to leave it up there over night :mad::mad:

Depsnolvr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
what a bunch of homos.... seriously 15mins you leave it and a clutch is gone. Gatta say is theift up that area really that bad?? Hear alot about it in valemont and mcbride. Mind yea i think these two areas support alot more riders than golden/fernie/radium

Shitty Glen, but actually this is the first we have heard of thefts from this area. Been a very secure year so far

OOC ZigZag

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sh!tty deal there Glen when she rains she pours!, But like was said what goes around comes around...Sucks that it is a fellow sledder thou!...I am still meaning to get up that way for a ride I'll buy you a beer as we talk about setting up a sled bait!..:beer::d

That sucks Glen I think NosRX1 has a great idea bait em and brake em. They might think twice after pondering things in the recovery room.:d

TROLLCAT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
glen I have a good used clutch for sale , the friigen thing does not fit my M8 , oh ya it comes with wierd bolt ------ lol

friggen thieves

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sorry to hear glen, what a bunch of douchebags, but karma is a bitch and it will catch up with them.... hopefully sooner rather than later:d

Trax 2 Treadz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
trax2treadz.com
Yah they didn't take the boss seat or the spare belt inm the seat or the clutch cover. But with it bein where it was they were probably pretty nervous cause at that time of day you got lots of peeps comin off the hill.

From my experience, whomever pulled the clutch probably did not look nervous at all and probably carried on like they owned the sled.
At the shop of a former employer, there was a man door and a large overhead door at the back of the shop that we would all use to grab our paperwork and whatever else we needed for the day. Usually lots of guys coming and going at around 7 in the morning. One morning we went to use the man door and it would not open, so we opened the overhead door to go out to the truck. There was a car parked there with the bumper right up against the door, hence we could not get the door open. I looked at the car and one of my fellow employees was busy talking to the people in the car so I never thought anymore about it. Every thing looked normal, my thought was the other guy appeared to know these people, so we loaded our stuff and left. An hour later I had a phone call from the manager of the shop, he wanted us to pull over and check the truck out closer for anything that may be missing. Seems the people in the car where actually stealing stuff out of the trucks while they where parked and guys where coming and going. The employee whom I observed having a extended conversation with the thiefs was actually the worst hit. 45 minutes after he finished the conversation with them he noticed all of the stuff missing out of his truck before heading out to a job site. The RCMP picked up the couple in the car just outside of Brooks with all the stolen goods shortly there after.

Mongrol

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The crappy thing for me is that we all seem to know, within our circle of aquaintances, somebody that is capable of doing something like this. :(:confused:

My circle just keeps getting smaller & smaller.

cs5

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well that sucks, on a good note though most of us are good people, one trip we were so excited to ride we left the truck unlocked and the man door on the trailer WIDE open lol. No one touched a thing, actually I was surprised a fellow sledder did not swing the door closed for me cause it was swinging in the wind. It only takes ONE bad a$$ piece of poop to make life miserable and I am willing to bet that when there is a bunch of stuff going missing it is likely the same one or two guys doing it.

sleliuk1

Reaction score
Sorry man, thats a chitty thing for someone to do. I can't believe someone would do that. I think we might have to start carrying a big pistol in the backpack with us!

IG650

Reaction score
They didn't know i had a chopper comin already. Plus you would need a puller to get the clutch off as well as a special socket to get the bolt out.

Seems strange that someone would be just sitting in a parking lot with a puller at the time the sled is dropped off without the owner around. Around here you never see a sled without a rider nearby in the parking lot. Too much of a coincidence for someone to be there when the sled landed and pulled the primary in the 15 minutes. Seems that scumbag must have known that the sled was on its way.

Who knew the sled was lifted and where it was been returned to?

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We were back at chappel and came back to our gas. Somebody took ALL our gas and left us $10. I don't know about you but my sled doesn't run on paper!At least stick around and see if we have extra. Cowards!

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Seems strange that someone would be just sitting in a parking lot with a puller at the time the sled is dropped off without the owner around. Around here you never see a sled without a rider nearby in the parking lot. Too much of a coincidence for someone to be there when the sled landed and pulled the primary in the 15 minutes. Seems that scumbag must have known that the sled was on its way.

Who knew the sled was lifted and where it was been returned to?

It seems that quite afew guys knew it was back there broke but not alot really knew that the chopper was comin that day to get it. But if you hear a chopper on the mtn the pretty well always drop them off at the parking lot.

Top Bottom