Talk about a FLOP

catalac

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think it's awesome that Maxwell can "trigger" this forum so easily, 27000 views and 524 replies to a BS thread, amazing.

maybe maxwell is actually Milo Yiannopoulos, left wing trigger master?

roadlinur113

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I wouldn't count Polaris out as far as flops go in the manufacturing world. Just visit this link and do some reading. Plenty of oh sh*ts to go around...not just Doo.

recalls | Polaris Industries

Add the Polaris Slingshot steering recall as well it appears.

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Snowest named it the new king. Probably has nothing to do with Christopher getting 3 of them to ride this year.....

Attachments

• IMG_1860.JPG
    IMG_1860.JPG
    131.7 KB · Views: 263

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Snowest named it the new king. Probably has nothing to do with Christopher getting 3 of them to ride this year.....
Thats always been a grease my palm accolade on rating new product. If you say one thing is the best all the time and everything else is deplorable then you end up in the dumpster in magazine sales. It was our turn.

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thats always been a grease my palm accolade on rating new product. If you say one thing is the best all the time and everything else is deplorable then you end up in the dumpster in magazine sales. It was our turn.
If all I had ever rode was Yamahas my whole life I would have named the G4 sled of the year too.

geo

Reaction score
Everyone has godda admit though. Doo and Doo owners are extra sensitive to critiques. Just look how fast BuRP responds to internet "chatter".

Probably has something to Doo with the amount of time you need to spread your legs wide while bent over in attack position.

rightsideup

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think snowest names there best sled based on how different it may look compared toq the previous year

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think snowest names there best sled based on how different it may look compared toq the previous year

you know its horsesh*T just based on the fact the Pro Rmk won the deep snow king of the year once. and well.......we all know deep snow isnt that machines friend....but it was new and needed promoting

skegpro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Guys if you get the chance watch some of the vid from Jackson. A lot of good riders there but Curtis is like butter on bread. He is in a class by himself. If he was in a Kawasaki Invader he would have placed. Lol
Who is this Tapio family, they seem to be tearing it up.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom