Talk about a FLOP

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
no your absolutely right. However Keith is 10 years younger and runs the entire RMSHA curcuit throughout the year. Jackson is the only race Carl does......basically for fun and to teach his team.
Pretty lame excuses there doo boy. Admit it. Polaris is the best.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

roadlinur113

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Pretty lame excuses there doo boy. Admit it. Polaris is the best.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

images.jpg

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think Snowest is reading somebody's posts on Snowandmud. I've read "spot on" before somewhere?

Attachments

• IMG_1895.JPG
    IMG_1895.JPG
    46.2 KB · Views: 230

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Yeah, Tex 78 made it over the hill (40) and wasn't even trying :alol2:

Looking at the glass half full or half empty...................

I agree tex78 is 40 but over the hill????????? tex78 will be out climbing the hill for many years just like myself. I will continue to climb the hill until I get to the top and then it is time to just float off to lala land.

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
congratulations. without keith curtis polaris wouldnt have been on the podium at all. so if you think it has anything to do with the sled keep dreaming! the guys on a level of his own even if he was riding a 2x4 up that course

skegpro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
congratulations. without keith curtis polaris wouldnt have been on the podium at all. so if you think it has anything to do with the sled keep dreaming! the guys on a level of his own even if he was riding a 2x4 up that course
Keith is good, but if you gave him a canoe he may have not won.

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Typical , can't see worth a $hit thru the Doo-gles. To imagine or say it doesn't have anything to do with the sled, is just brand loyal dumba$$erie. But it fits you well.

Last edited:

Dazzler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Oh boo-fricken-hoo Maxwell... Go melt some more snow with your spot on clutch.... :rolleyes:

MarkCos

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Crapwell
i bet u would win more on a RMK to
instead of the league of UR own
lol
beat it
and appreciate some one else's win
U
poor loser

wa wa wa wa
lol

i bet u shxt negatively to
��

roadlinur113

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Typical , can't see worth a $hit thru the Doo-gles. To imagine or say it doesn't have anything to do with the sled, is just brand loyal dumba$$erie. But it fits you well.

I would never say Polaris was the best......however they were smart enough to hire the best rider.....like Cat and Hibbert Jr and SR. It's hard to argue with their success.

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Fawk your getting senile in your old age. That race is about skill and how well your modified machines are tuned by your support network. This is not a deep powder climb or some crazy tree line. This is rubber with studs in it trying to get up a knarly icy hill as fast as possible. The racer who's track spins fastest and picks the best lines wins. Not one aspect of that race would matter what brand you are on

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Fawk your getting senile in your old age. That race is about skill and how well your modified machines are tuned by your support network. This is not a deep powder climb or some crazy tree line. This is rubber with studs in it trying to get up a knarly icy hill as fast as possible. The racer who's track spins fastest and picks the best lines wins. Not one aspect of that race would matter what brand you are on

LOL, Keep swinging little slugger, although the list of people who can't see thru your blatantly obvious bull$hit is getting kinda short , haha , Much like you . But good for you , know it all wannabe's are necessary in every sport.

Top Bottom