T Motion Kit

Hardkore341

Reaction score
It would be nice to know more about what people are reporting on how the T_Motion works after updating their pre 2013 models with the kit. Anyone else willing to leave any comments, good or bad? Thanks.

schiermnultra

Reaction score
just installed on a 2008 xp 154 without the flex edge and the results are good. i now can stand beside the sled and pull it over with one arm just like the xm! Also updated the front shock and the rails to 2010 and up.
Now cant wait to try it on the snow. I feel that the t motion linkage plays a bigger part in the all new suspension.

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If there were a bunch of issues with it, you would see people complaining.

It acts just like it is supposed to. No bad news is good news in the internet world.

Don't kid yourself though. If you haven't rode an XM this kit will not make your XP feel like a Pro. For me that is good. It allows for easier transitions to off camber movements. A Pro still does some things better. Not everything, just some things.

Sent from my HTC-Z710a using Tapatalk 2

Joum39

Reaction score
Installed the T-motion on my 2011 with the flex edge track and it is night and day differance. The sled reacts completly different. We do all our riding in the trees and all the riders in my group ride Pros. After a good tour through the trees i no longer am huffing and puffing trying to keep up to them and ride the same way. I even had one of them get on my sled for a rip and he thinks it moves side to side better than the Pro just isnt quite as light obviously when it comes to throwing it around. Nothing but good things to say about it from me!!!!!!

barefooter

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have it on my 2011 and 2010 600 without Flex-edge. the 2010 has a 2011 front end on it. I just got the track breaker tool, so both with have the "Flex-Edge" over the holidays.

From my riding - easier transition to side to side. Way easier to put on its side when you are stopped. Given the tree riding that I was doing - that was the most important thing for me. Just being able to put it on its side on a dead stop to help getting out of a jam. Feels 300% easier than stock.

The other guys are right. Still is not an Xm - but is about 70% there. But good enough for the kids and buddies. I will just ride the XM. :)

tukernater

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have it on my 2011 and 2010 600 without Flex-edge. the 2010 has a 2011 front end on it. I just got the track breaker tool, so both with have the "Flex-Edge" over the holidays.

From my riding - easier transition to side to side. Way easier to put on its side when you are stopped. Given the tree riding that I was doing - that was the most important thing for me. Just being able to put it on its side on a dead stop to help getting out of a jam. Feels 300% easier than stock.

The other guys are right. Still is not an Xm - but is about 70% there. But good enough for the kids and buddies. I will just ride the XM. :)
A update on how well the tool to break the tracks works would be cool to Thanks.

Billy Boy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Where does one find one of these track breaker tools??

Billy Boy

schiermnultra

Reaction score
Installed the T-motion on my 2011 with the flex edge track and it is night and day differance. The sled reacts completly different. We do all our riding in the trees and all the riders in my group ride Pros. After a good tour through the trees i no longer am huffing and puffing trying to keep up to them and ride the same way. I even had one of them get on my sled for a rip and he thinks it moves side to side better than the Pro just isnt quite as light obviously when it comes to throwing it around. Nothing but good things to say about it from me!!!!!!

Am i not in the group any more?

fredw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
out with the tmotions this last week in revy with four feet of new... they seamed to be too tippy, and the guys were having a real time keeping them straight, mentioned more than a few times by the pac

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
out with the tmotions this last week in revy with four feet of new... they seamed to be too tippy, and the guys were having a real time keeping them straight, mentioned more than a few times by the pac

It does take a little getting used to I will admit that. You really are just over compensating is all it is. It's not that it's to tippy. Start using small foot inputs and small hadlebar inputs and you can keep it straight as an arrow

deaner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Exactly. I thought the same thing when I went on my first ride after installing the S-36 kit. Half way through the ride you get used to it and then theres no way you could go back.

Top Bottom