Anyone have a cfmoto uforce?

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Been seriously looking at moving away from the Polaris Ace and towards a utility sxs. Kicking myself for not buying my 2019 polaris demo I had as now the prices for a comparable rig are ridiculous.

Doing some price looking and spec comparisons and the CFMoto Uforce units are at a much better price point, a great warranty but I've not seen many on the trails. How well powered is their 600 vs their 1000? Anyone have any real world experience with them?

papajake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
don't do it TYLER you will regret doing it parts and service sucks big time ask UTV if they stock parts and excessories for them

• Admin

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
don't do it TYLER you will regret doing it parts and service sucks big time ask UTV if they stock parts and excessories for them
That’s not the story I’m reading and hearing. UTV Canada does have accessories for them now. They are really becoming a big player in the sxs world.

sledneck__11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Mother in law has a cf moto quad and so far its been actually pretty good for ave day regular use kinda stuff bought it outta edmonton has really good warrenty and was cheaper then most used comparable quads at the time, shes got like 2000kms on it now and hasnt missed a beat as far as the sxs i looked at one at the sled show and it looked good

ABMax24

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Pretty sure you can order parts right from the CFMoto website.

Don't know anyone that owns one though, mostly due to not wanting to buy Chinese when domestics are available.

ctd

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The problem is not the product, it is decent considering the price point.

Canada has a independent distributor located in Quebec, in the US CFMOTO is distributed by the manufacturer. Big difference, besides the Quebec attitude, parts, service & support is dismal.

The warranty is a joke & strictly marketing based. If you can find someone to work on it & if they can get parts & support. Most likely in the long list of exclusions the repair will not qualify.....read that carefully.

Bezzola

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Friend has the sxs bought it in st albert has boughten alot of accessories for it. I will say its a decent machine he puts alot of miles on it hauled moose and elk in it

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Buddy has the 950 sporty one

Does pretty good for what it is

Looks gay mind you lol

Had the back diffy gernade on it , but 1 week and she had new diffy in it

Sent from my SM-G991W using Tapatalk

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
The warrenty is good on them , like 5 years but I would be pretty cautious. They are about 5000 Less than a comparable Polaris . I looked at the one they had at Conlin and it looked impressive but as the saying goes. “ Lipstick on a Pig lol! “

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
The warrenty is good on them , like 5 years but I would be pretty cautious. They are about 5000 Less than a comparable Polaris . I looked at the one they had at Conlin and it looked impressive but as the saying goes. “ Lipstick on a Pig lol! “
it's more than $5000 difference.

the CF-Moto comes stock with roof, winch, mirrors, power steering. The Polaris comes with power steering on the XP, but not on the non XP, unless you choose the EPS version.

Pink-Inc

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've got a '23 1000. With the price difference to a comparable Polaris or CA I was willing to take the chance. I only have 500km on it so far, but it's been a great machine. It gives up nothing to the other brands. 2 gripes I have with the machine is the heat that comes up under the passenger side is excessive which I plan on putting some insulation to help alleviate that, and the throttle is a bit sensitive. Aftermarket support is still lacking a bit but it's getting better. I'd buy it again if I was looking.
e0a13bb838363151588fbdba473c7bd6.jpg
56af04abd802a26866c0c42e665db792.jpg

Sent from my SM-S921W using Tapatalk

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
I've got a '23 1000. With the price difference to a comparable Polaris or CA I was willing to take the chance. I only have 500km on it so far, but it's been a great machine. It gives up nothing to the other brands. 2 gripes I have with the machine is the heat that comes up under the passenger side is excessive which I plan on putting some insulation to help alleviate that, and the throttle is a bit sensitive. Aftermarket support is still lacking a bit but it's getting better. I'd buy it again if I was looking.
e0a13bb838363151588fbdba473c7bd6.jpg
56af04abd802a26866c0c42e665db792.jpg

every review I've watched and read speaks about the "throttle issue" but it sounds like a clutch kit fixes it up?

Pink-Inc

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
every review I've watched and read speaks about the "throttle issue" but it sounds like a clutch kit fixes it up?
I think the clutch kits help a good bit from what I've heard but the main issue is in the throttle imo

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I didn’t look into them very much Tyler, I think they look great and yes they come with a lot of extras, I just asked the guy what would the differance be if it was a Polaris,he said 5000.00 . All in all , I don’t care lol

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
I didn’t look into them very much Tyler, I think they look great and yes they come with a lot of extras, I just asked the guy what would the differance be if it was a Polaris,he said 5000.00 . All in all , I don’t care lol
I've been watching a pile of YouTube vids and reviews. Don't have permission from the boss yet but might just go get something. Finding a few decent used rangers under $20,000 now too.

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I’m thinking one more bad year of sledding and I’m going to go buy one but I like the commander.

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Starting to see quite a few of them on the trails in Arizona, mostly the 1000 (950) sport model one . Haven’t seen any with issues yet , go everywhere all others go . $6-&7500 difference from a razr , but will have way more options included. Haven’t heard anything about warranty or service , good or bad. They certainly seem to perform well .

Top Bottom