Anyone have a cfmoto uforce?

beerwolf

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don't have any experience with these units but I do Have a bit of experience when it comes to selling stuff down the road.
In the future when you decide to sell it will it be worthless (Think about say Cat or maybe Hyundai excavators at a riche brothers sale)
Probably wont be worth sfa.

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don't have any experience with these units but I do Have a bit of experience when it comes to selling stuff down the road.
In the future when you decide to sell it will it be worthless (Think about say Cat or maybe Hyundai excavators at a riche brothers sale)
Probably wont be worth sfa.
Agreed. I’m a multiple rzr owner. Always sold them easy. Now I have a wildcat xx. $35,000 in it. Couldn’t sell it for 20k. Maybe 15g. It’s an arctic cat. No trust from main stream buyers. They want a
can am. Polaris. Maybe kawi.

MP Kid

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Agreed. I’m a multiple rzr owner. Always sold them easy. Now I have a wildcat xx. $35,000 in it. Couldn’t sell it for 20k. Maybe 15g. It’s an arctic cat. No trust from main stream buyers. They want a
can am. Polaris. Maybe kawi.
Not the fault of the unit… more like the lack of dealers in western Canada. That unit in the US would sell easily. I blame the large corporate entities… Texron hasn’t done Cat any favours.

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not the fault of the unit… more like the lack of dealers in western Canada. That unit in the US would sell easily. I blame the large corporate entities… Texron hasn’t done Cat any favours.
True. I knew this. The reason I bought mine was leg room. I Got left knee surgery and couldn’t keep knee bent in the rzr. Wildcat xx I can drive with my leg straight. I Wouldn’t want to miss a whole year of off highway due to leg room.

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Been seriously looking at moving away from the Polaris Ace and towards a utility sxs. Kicking myself for not buying my 2019 polaris demo I had as now the prices for a comparable rig are ridiculous.

Doing some price looking and spec comparisons and the CFMoto Uforce units are at a much better price point, a great warranty but I've not seen many on the trails. How well powered is their 600 vs their 1000? Anyone have any real world experience with them?
Yes, you should have got that Ranger

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Cc cycle barhead. I’d buy this before a Chinese moto. I’m sure Kevin will give you a good deal and maybe you could add warranty. Cc Cycle Barrhead has been an unreal dealer for my wildcat. I saw this thing a few weeks ago it’s mint.
IMG_4926.png

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Cc cycle barhead. I’d buy this before a Chinese moto. I’m sure Kevin will give you a good deal and maybe you could add warranty. Cc Cycle Barrhead has been an unreal dealer for my wildcat. I saw this thing a few weeks ago it’s mint.View attachment 281092

I need a 3 seater Andrew, that's the limitation for me.

papajake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Tyler would a ranger be better because it has a bench seat so all 3 of you can ride as the razor has only bucket seats or is gracon riding his own quad

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Tyler would a ranger be better because it has a bench seat so all 3 of you can ride as the razor has only bucket seats or is gracon riding his own quad
I won't buy a RZR Arnold, I want a utility style unit, they are much nicer for getting in and out of to do trail maintenance, and hunting etc, and yes Bench seat, as Grayson WILL have his own quad this year, but he's not ready to go trail riding with us on it yet.

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I won't buy a RZR Arnold, I want a utility style unit, they are much nicer for getting in and out of to do trail maintenance, and hunting etc, and yes Bench seat, as Grayson WILL have his own quad this year, but he's not ready to go trail riding with us on it yet.
I never thought we would like the bench seat. but it sure is nice with the grand kids

Lem Lamb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We heard rumors that bench seat is the new old fab !!!

Our old bodys require access these days...

You guys wait till yha get old !!!

Just Saying is all

Don

beerwolf

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I need a 3 seater Andrew, that's the limitation for me.
Tyler, you should try out a ranger and defender.
The Defender felt a lot better to me personally. I also needed a 3 seater with a large bed for hauling junk to my camp. My only regret is getting the 800.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Tyler, you should try out a ranger and defender.
The Defender felt a lot better to me personally. I also needed a 3 seater with a large bed for hauling junk to my camp. My only regret is getting the 800.
I had a ranger 1000 in 2019, I literally kick my own ass for not buying out the demo, it was a kick @$$ machine and I really miss it.

But the pricing on the Polaris's have gone stupid (in my opinion).

Step 1 is going to be getting the 2015 Ace 570 SP cleaned up, all the spare parts found, and listed up for sale.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
I would like to get a defender limited & pass the ranger off to the kids
I'm going to keep my eyes open for a good price on a used ranger XP 1000 I think. Missed a Northstar in Grande Prairie yesterday. 2019 with 500km under $20,000

beerwolf

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm going to keep my eyes open for a good price on a used ranger XP 1000 I think. Missed a Northstar in Grande Prairie yesterday. 2019 with 500km under $20,000
There's a reason polaris are cheaper than the good brands...just saying.

Top Bottom