T Motion Kit

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They are available and shipping to the dealers. There is a good supply but it will be tough to get them as the season goes on.

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That is a technicality. :rolleyes:

They are shipping though.

Sent from my HTC-Z710a using Tapatalk 2

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That is a technicality. :rolleyes:

They are shipping though.

Not sure what you mean by that. Are they shipping "now" or shipping for an Oct 5th delivery date? And how do you know?

I was told they are now backordered to end of Oct this past week for anyone ordering now(dealer). But, was also told that some are expected by Oct 5th (mutilple dealers). So I took that as they are shipping now (yes for Oct 5th). Also a BRP rep (not dealer) mentioned the kits were shipping a few days ago but lots have been ordered so anyone ordering later would not be guaranteed to get one.

geash as if I ever give bad info! haha, maybe a little BS here and there :)

Last edited:

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just picked mine up!! ;)

If anyone is interested, Martin's west Edmonton has 5 t-motion kits that are not spoken for. Call in and reserve yours.

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
about 380 with tax.
As far as I can see, it comes with rear scissor, front arm, rear inboard kit, limiter strap, throttle rods, and upper idlers.. and lots of nuts and bolts/

I'll take a pic. gimme a minute.

Last edited:

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Here is the kit ImageUploadedByTapatalk1349238347.115138.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1349238398.458795.jpg

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sorry for the chitty pics, I hope soon to try the install on my '08.. with better pics

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
But even with the kit dont you need to do something with the track to be effective? If it works I will buy one but I think I will wait until a few people have installed them and have some miles on them first. I dont think I have the cash right now anyways LMAO.

flabbajabba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sorry for the chitty pics, I hope soon to try the install on my '08.. with better pics

Do you have 08 shocks in there? I wanted to do the T-motion but I thought you had to upgrade the shocks to match the longer ones? I was thinking the extreme air vents upgrade with T-motion when I do it?

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Probably, It didn't say anything about it in the instructions. It does however say 2008 to 2012 models, specifically. Will see,

Do you have 08 shocks in there? I wanted to do the T-motion but I thought you had to upgrade the shocks to match the longer ones? I was thinking the extreme air vents upgrade with T-motion when I do it?

oler1234

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
cuso you have a 08 with 08 shocks? if so let us know how it works out. be hard to tell on the concrete in your floor but you never know, goal would be to pull over with 1 hand like the xm's:beer:

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oler,
Yes it's all pretty much stock except for the inboard wheels, and sit sag reducer.

I don't see how it wouldn't work, since the 2010 skid upgrade was the strap, shock, and rails with new holes for the longer shock. Suspension arms should be the same. I probably will do the extreme air vents upgrade AFTER.

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I rode a 2012 last winter that had the tmotion without a flex track. It was noticeably easier to get on edge.

The flex track just adds that extra give for set up snow.

When I had taken my kit home I went through the bag of parts. I ended up with 4 extra flange nuts but was missing 2 8mm bolts. I will have to look at the directions to see where and what exactly is missing and if it is just a reused bolt.

Sent from my HTC-Z710a using Tapatalk 2

thegeneral

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have an odd request. I have a 2012 163 for sale. I want to keep the 3" track and drive shaft to put in the new XM. Is there anyone that's willing to give me their 2.5 track and stock drive shaft so I can sell/trade my sled and I'll give them the stock drive shaft and flex track when I get the XM home

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'd jump on that in a heartbeat.... if it was a 154..

I have an odd request. I have a 2012 163 for sale. I want to keep the 3" track and drive shaft to put in the new XM. Is there anyone that's willing to give me their 2.5 track and stock drive shaft so I can sell/trade my sled and I'll give them the stock drive shaft and flex track when I get the XM home

Top Bottom