So you Quadders that don't sled in the winter.........how do you spend your winters?!

sunshinesmiles

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We are hockey parents !!...........this year uggggggggg Kiddo just made Goalie on the Pee Wee A team.......so pocket book will be drained and no life till May !!! Proud of the little chit though ~~:D

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Work a bit more,,hunt..winter quadHang out at Tim Hortons.

zeebs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I farm so in the winter I haul quite a little grain, plan for the next cropping season, year end book work, ride ATV on the frozen des moines, S&M, attend indoor farming shows and seminars, and maybe a vacation here or there.

Mud Mum

Reaction score
Hockey Mom/manager, waste time on forums & facebook. I'd love to try winter quadding at least once in my life. Who knows, this year may be the year.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
winter quadding just brings a whole new outlook on stuck, no interest here, sledding is the only way to the top.

You have a hard enough time with "stuck" on the sled. What would a quad be like?......on a positive note, you wouldn't be too far from the truck and the BrewHouse would stay cold!:beer::beer::beer:

sunshinesmiles

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hockey Mom/manager, waste time on forums & facebook. I'd love to try winter quadding at least once in my life. Who knows, this year may be the year.

Glad to see I'm not the only sucker !!! Know I'll get sucked into Treasurer or something yet !!! Always do !!! Was thinking of winter quadding this season, but will be too busy now for that !!!

brutematt750

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
River rides , lots of fun Slipping and sliding around. We ride the river from blackfalds to bentley and have lunch at the monkey top salon. It's an 80 kms trip , generally take 2.5-3 hrs Each way depending on beer breaks. U can go one way in an hour if u dont stop for beer .... But where is the fun in that. Haha

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
River rides , lots of fun Slipping and sliding around. We ride the river from blackfalds to bentley and have lunch at the monkey top salon. It's an 80 kms trip , generally take 2.5-3 hrs Each way depending on beer breaks. U can go one way in an hour if u dont stop for beer .... But where is the fun in that. Haha

Sounds fun,I would like to do that.

Coldone

Reaction score

Agreed, this one totally sounds like a blast!

Mud Mum

Reaction score
Glad to see I'm not the only sucker !!! Know I'll get sucked into Treasurer or something yet !!! Always do !!! Was thinking of winter quadding this season, but will be too busy now for that !!!

Yup, 4th year as manager/treasurer. I'm a bit of a control freak so it kind of works out :)

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ye the blindman is fun in the winter on a chinook day..... Thats where keith blew up the brute last year... Had to ride byotch with me on the way back and i had to tow him into the monkey top parking lot..... Then we had fun loading it up on his sled deck [ not so much ] ...

Top Bottom