snow

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just had one of my drivers call from Blue River. Said the highway dept. had to have front end loaders dig out the speed limit signs so people could read them, sounds like a lot of new snow. Barry:D :D

162SKIDOO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
diggin out barry

I just read your post and just finished installing a new 2 foot shovel blade on front of the rev 800. Just in case its the real deal when we go up:Cool9:

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Deeeeep Snow

HEY 162SKIDOO, SOUNDS LIKE YOU BETTER MOUNT A PERISCOPE ONTO THE SLED, WITH THE SNOW BEING "5 FEET DEEP" ..... CONDITIONS SOUND AWESOME. MIGHT HAVE TO MAKE A DAY TRIP OF IT.:Cool9:

-rossco-

Reaction score
yah he aint jokin i was up there the past weeknd any where from 4-5 feet of fresh we didnt even break into the alpine up finn we broke trail on saturaday....knarly riding man

162SKIDOO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
we're on the way

we are on are way late tonight i'll keep you guys posted if i can from blue or valemount.....(shovel and air pack installed):danceMsn:

-rossco-

Reaction score
i dont think ull be disappointed at either place they are getting hammed right now with snow..

162SKIDOO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
rknight

WORK WORK WORK makes RK a dull boy..... Saddle up.....work will be there next week...always is... come joint my insanity crew:stretcher:

Attachments

• My Truck 1.jpg
    My Truck 1.jpg
    5.9 KB · Views: 29
Top Bottom