Snow is here!!!

davelaw1982

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
and yes, I did take the sled out at 9:00am today to try out this fluffy snow... and the new RK top end in it:d

About 4 inches or so

Attachments

• snow.jpg
    snow.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 248
  • snow 2.jpg
    snow 2.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 251

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
5" at 4300' and yes I went for a ride! 15 kms; not the best first ride but not the worst either......the thumb is a little better now!

Attachments

• 100_5014.jpg
    100_5014.jpg
    138.1 KB · Views: 249

knee deep in it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i am thinking of going for a ditch ride on Saturday morning to test out a couple of sleds. Who got snow the most snow near calgary?

99summitx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Had a great day today, snow, ice, stupid drivers, lots of cars against the new cable on Hwy 2 and me with a big:d Roads are still crappy Calgary to Olds but hey IT'S SNOWIN:party2:

ZRrrr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Had a great day today, snow, ice, stupid drivers, lots of cars against the new cable on Hwy 2 and me with a big:d Roads are still crappy Calgary to Olds but hey IT'S SNOWIN:party2:

I think those cables are some of the best spent government money to date!

Lost three family mambers to that highway without them.

Too bad people are nto wise enough to slow down or stay home in the first place.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

how's about shoveling my driveway tomorrow buddy.:beer:

99summitx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
:eek:
I think those cables are some of the best spent government money to date!

Lost three family mambers to that highway without them.

Too bad people are nto wise enough to slow down or stay home in the first place.

I agree, money well spent but I am a little concerned with the number of small cars that go right through(under) the cables, 2 today that made it across into the other ditch but still make me feel better after my https://www.snowandmud.com/forum/f76/hope-your-day-better-than-mine-5131.html day of 21/2 yrs ago

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'll stop by and do that for ya before you get your old azz outta bed;)

thanks buddy, you know there will be beer, although how will i know you shoveled the driveway, it will probably be blown in when i see it:d:beer:

friggin wind

SnoPro_78

Reaction score
:eek:

I agree, money well spent but I am a little concerned with the number of small cars that go right through(under) the cables, 2 today that made it across into the other ditch but still make me feel better after my https://www.snowandmud.com/forum/f76/hope-your-day-better-than-mine-5131.html day of 21/2 yrs ago

I think the cables are a good idea but horribly in the wrong place. In my opinion they should have them running down the center of the ditch spaced 3ft apart or so in the center of the ditch. In the winter cars lose momentum going into the ditch the snow slowing them down before getting into the cable. Summer time nothing to slow the car down going in, but 2 cable fences in the center to tangle up the vehicle before it starts going up the ditch into oncoming traffic. Cheers:beer: Oh and Let It Snow!!

Top Bottom