Snow and Mud Crowsnest Pass Ride August 23 - 26, 2013

whoDEANie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I need to get a radio. Thinking the GPS style. I think that's what Larry is talking about.

Yeah, those Rhino's are awesome. They even show your buddies' position on the map. However, I've always strayed away 'cause they're touch screen and my unit is always covered in mud.

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah, those Rhino's are awesome. They even show your buddies' position on the map. However, I've always strayed away 'cause they're touch screen and my unit is always covered in mud.
Find an older Rino 110 (yellow one) or 120 (green one)....waterproof, no touch screen, no real bells and whistles....but works perfect for our riding.

whoDEANie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Find an older Rino 110 (yellow one) or 120 (green one)....waterproof, no touch screen, no real bells and whistles....but works perfect for our riding.

lol, that would defeat the purpose of losing my GPS once a year so I can get the latest and greatest.

kokanee 800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think we will have a pretty big group and will be camping elsewhere but maybe hook up with you all on a day trip. Plus wanna bring my pooch and hes another story lol

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

you could put it in a ziploc bag(very inexpensive and works) or get a case for it( i find they don't really seal anything)
most are water resistant, not water proof. i take mine on all my deep sea adventures as such hehe

gforce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the ride between mcgilvery and atlas is only a nice 5 min ride anyways.. might see ya there,,it was awesome last time we were there but we never seen the plane..might be worth going back!.

hedge

Reaction score
I just hope your not leading the ride Mark... your sense of direction is about as good as mine lol

Top Bottom