Snow and Mud Crowsnest Pass Ride August 23 - 26, 2013

crazy_wheeler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm out cause at the moment it doesn't look like I'll have my a-arms all back on the rzr4 in time. Ordered the complete delrin pivot bushing kit from racer tech which is on back order. Hope they show up soon.

scramblerX

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
KWIK RACING, if your not going down south, I'd be intrested in going quading for a day trip. A little closer to Calgary maybe? Maybe a few others may want to go for a day ride this weekend? Saturday would be good!

Last edited:

KWIK RACING INC.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well ..now i see this.. i sent you a message a few hours ago so that mite work for ya? hope you get it tonight.. i will look at the site in the morning...

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Enjoying a nice leisurely quad ride out at the lease site, hear the lease ids scheduled for reclamation, may be the last year camping there

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Enjoying a nice leisurely quad ride out at the lease site, hear the lease ids scheduled for reclamation, may be the last year camping there

Lots of other spots just off the highway

KWIK RACING INC.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
so TEX, how was the trip... how where your rides.. everyone survive! lol ... scramblerX came down to ghost PLUZ in wiaprious... it was quite dry.. and dusty but covered some good ground out there... that was Saturday.. then today (sunday) I was workin... haha

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Had a good ride at the lease , dave b lamed out and left his quad home, hehe, think he was spending quality time with wife. Met mr kibbles , oh what a loon. He was afraid of suds buds , i'm thinkin suds buds are afraid of him. I didn't bite much. Lol. Poor ol arff is tame at the campfires compared to the crazy lady.

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Had a good ride at the lease , dave b lamed out and left his quad home, hehe, think he was spending quality time with wife. Met mr kibbles , oh what a loon. He was afraid of suds buds , i'm thinkin suds buds are afraid of him. I didn't bite much. Lol. Poor ol arff is tame at the campfires compared to the crazy lady.

See i am quiet....

subzero

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well this year I would like to join the crowsnest quad squad for there 2 day ride (aug 23-24)..
you have to become a member ($30 bucks I think)
then stay for a few days after and do some more riding
I have been there a few times and know a few other trails
who else is in ?

KWIK RACING INC.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ok some of you don't know this... but our club here in Calgary is the sister club of the quad squad down there..... you need separate memberships.... 30 bucks.... our club is doing the crowsnest pass on the july long.... from Friday to Tuesday which is the first... there will be members coming and going... depending on how long you can stay... there will be rides each day

BUT THE CLUB ride will be SATURDAY ... for that you have to be a member or NEW this year is ....if its a club ride and not a member it will cost 10 bucks for each person riding...that's if you don't want to buy a membership for the year.... that's only with our club...
the other days will be who ever wants to go.. we have great guides for down there too....

im going.. go to www.calgaryatvriders.com

Last edited:

KWIK RACING INC.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yes the crowsnest ride in Aug is good too....I have been to it.... I like going with our club thou cause I know more people...

subzero

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I can not do July .. have spend some time with family at lake , but I'm doing crowsnest in late Aug for their club ride

KWIK RACING INC.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yeah...just letting people know incase they want to come down and have a good time with our club.... im trying to go for the August one too....

Top Bottom