sled wrap complete

Can-Do

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well the sled wrap is done on my sled along with a few minor personal changes. iv posted all on a forum for which the sled wrap design was originaly thought up for. though my computer skills to allow people to view them with full size and quality on the other site have failed i have resized and posted a few below. :)

Can-Do

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the idea for the sled wrap is from a professional gaming squad, mainly cod4 and 5

thanks for the help Brian ( machine inked )

Attachments

• SoS P40 Sled 001.jpg
    SoS P40 Sled 001.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 51
  • SoS P40 Sled 002.jpg
    SoS P40 Sled 002.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 56
  • SoS P40 Sled 003.jpg
    SoS P40 Sled 003.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 44
  • SoS P40 Sled 010.jpg
    SoS P40 Sled 010.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 52

Ministik Man

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Iam Impressed at the detail and the way it all blends together..

How many hours on a computer to make the patterns

Can-Do

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Iam Impressed at the detail and the way it all blends together..

How many hours on a computer to make the patterns

Im not sure Brian. i came up with a concept i wanted to run with, most of the artwork is done by a friend within the gaming league i belong to. the ideas i had were sent to brian at Machine Inked. once it got to him i am unaware of the time he spent putting it all together

Can-Do

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
cost on custom kit?

from brian at Machine Inked the total job was $500. and i must say he did a very nice job with it. he understood through emails we sent more than once what i was looking for. at the first go round he came up with a quick layout of my first design. once i saw it i didnt like it at all. not his fault in any way, i just got to see what the realization of the design was and didnt agree with me.

he had NO issues with scrapping the idea i first came up with and started on a second design i came up with, of which you see now.

not to say Brian at Machine Inked like to do everything multiple times for everyone, but he was more then willing to work with me on this custom project.

recommend him to anyone whos looking for something off the shelf or a complete custom. hel make sure your happy before hes happy :)

Top Bottom