Skidoo Threads Under Review - Re, 850

Rotax_Kid

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
3507317_27c3d5e4ce.jpg

moyiesledhead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Don't remember this happening to the countless threads about Polaris's falling apart....or the threads bashing the 2012 Arctic Cat fail....or multiple threads bashing everything about Yamaha. Same chit in those threads. Very interesting to say the least. But hey......it's your site! Censor away! :hmm:

Rhodesie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Don't remember this happening to the countless threads about Polaris's falling apart....or the threads bashing the 2012 Arctic Cat fail....or multiple threads bashing everything about Yamaha. Same chit in those threads. Very interesting to say the least. But hey......it's your site! Censor away! :hmm:

all depends on who's getting greased by whomever!!!!!

LBZ

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya they really should change this site to Skidoo and Mud. The bias is sickening.

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The poor little fellas made a call Lenny ? What's the namesT tea and MWell ??
What a joke!!!!
It's not called moderating in this case , sorry!!
Sponsorship is what it's called . Advertising as long it's in favour .

I think you hit the nail on the head.......twice.

But this is not our site we just use it, there are people that set limits.

There was a good exchange of information and occurrences laced with some opinion.
Name calling was minimal.
Antagonistic comments by the bucketful and a lot were from Mr M and Mr T.
Mr T should not have tried to call me out yesterday an his feelies would not have got hurt and had to leave the thread.
He works at a dealership and is privy to information that we common purchasers are not - needs to take a page out of Snopro's professionalism handbook.
Provide information or clamp it shut.
Norona provides huge information in his videos an takes some heat on some questions but he is also not likely privy to what a dealer is.
Consumers want answers and at times get frustrated by comments that point the finger at the consumer, not a reason for censorship - hopefully sponsorship/friendship isn't the reason.
Popcorn munchers need reading material to.

But in the end there is the person that own/runs this site and I trust his call.
Ron if you feel that clean up is required do it.
And if some of us need to be sat in a corner on a time out do it publicly to all three of us.

BUT the G4 has got issues.

Last edited:

roadlinur113

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not many wave the Doo flag harder than me but I can more than hold my own in a battle of words. Not all of us are wanting to silence the debate. I hate the disappearing threads and posts and blatant censorship. :nono: Just my 2 cents.

geo

Reaction score
Ha ha. Karma's a beetch.

Snow and Muds' a great Canadian site for info on Canadian stuff but the Doo-laid runs deep into it's veins

THIS is just proofing the pudding because name calling never stopped before "THE G4" tada.

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wow what's happening in Doo World? Yesterday the A team went off , this afternoon Doorona goes off. Their cracking worse than their bulkheads. Maybe they should get Trump to run their social media....

iceman5689

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I like how there is a thread letting us know about a thread getting reviewed. This demonstrates even more an unbiased certainty. Bring out the backhoe and keep digging. And I ride a doo, comedy

jpmez69

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wow what's happening in Doo World? Yesterday the A team went off , this afternoon Doorona goes off. Their cracking worse than their bulkheads. Maybe they should get Trump to run their social media....
Offside!!! Offside!!This comment needs to be reviewed!!!!

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Ever notice how the glue that binds us together as human beings is now in such short supply ??? I blame Polaris for using it all up in their front ends!
You can't entirely blame Polaris...... The years they used glue, yes!!!

My 2010 Dragon is "glueless" :D

Top Bottom