Skidoo Threads Under Review - Re, 850

fredw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I written this thread up mods to post here, but iPad internet froze up, so I had taken a picture before losing it..contains to this post

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    151.8 KB · Views: 331

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Wow...............

I go riding on Tuesday and drive to Calgary that night. Spend the next day in the city getting the awesome G4's looked at and recalls done. Get on to the site this morning and I miss the whole fawning thing!!!!

Sensitivity, blatant "bullying", and brand bashing have come to a new heightened awareness. Our world on this site is free of consequences except when we hit a rock or a tree while riding (and then it costs us money; some want it for free) but with the keyboard there is diddly squat with consequences. Maybe it is time to hire someone to sit around all day and "moderate", keeping the bashing respectful, and use the hammer a little more frequently. Sort of like "sending back the border crashers" instead of accepting them with open arms. The world is getting to wishy-washy and feelers are way to sensitive.

BTW, 2500 km on 2 G4's and everything is factory straight and the original belts are in great shape. These sleds are a beast and if you don't try to ride over rocks/trees, they are a sweet sled right out of the box for the majority of riders.

The disappointed riders, no matter what the brand, all find fault with this and that and change what they think is necessary to get that great perceived performance. That is the way sledding has been since the beginning and it will continue to be so. The "internet bullying" is a sign of the times and may be the demise of a lot of things. Change is constant and moderation has to keep pace.

roadlinur113

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wow...............

BTW, 2500 km on 2 G4's and everything is factory straight and the original belts are in great shape. These sleds are a beast and if you don't try to ride over rocks/trees, they are a sweet sled right out of the box for the majority of riders.

Try to keep stuff like this hush hush.....on the down low.....I am hoping to get a G4 at a massive discount and I don't want snopro to be able to retire off me after the Sale!!!

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Wow...............

Try to keep stuff like this hush hush.....on the down low.....I am hoping to get a G4 at a massive discount and I don't want snopro to be able to retire off me after the Sale!!!

We don't have to worry about snowpro retiring any time soon. He likes us too much to just hang out at the farm and only get to Revy a couple times a year.

roadlinur113

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
you guys have no idea what being bashed is...try being a yamaha owner you bunch of sissy's

Lmao, new yammies are great.....you get too schmooze with the Cat guys at the same time. Now add a doo in for an extra sled and you have everything that matters covered :cool:

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thought the thread was going to be reviewed and opened back up tonight?
Or is the site still broken.

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

deaner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
you guys have no idea what being bashed is...try being a yamaha owner you bunch of sissy's

You guys are the most optimistic bunch on the planet so its kind of hard to bash you. Every single model that yamaha comes out with is the best thing on earth, but then somehow you always see them for sale at 30 cents on the dollar offering to take a 2 stroke on trade. Then the next model comes out and history repeats itself. Heres hoping the sindwinder is actually different!

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
you must mean exactly like you with polaris!!! your one of the biggest crap throwers on this forum when it comes to other brands. just sayin.

Hahahah, not me... I'll bash em all. I've owned them all, and not really brand loyal to any. Polaris is just an easy target ;) .. If you can't laugh at yourself first, you have no right to laugh at anyone else.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Lem Lamb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm a Ski-Doo.

I'm yellow, have feelings, and I like my self !!!

It sounds better when I doo it with a whisp like Mr Rodgers. Ha

Top Bottom