Skidoo Threads Under Review - Re, 850

Kibbels

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You guys are the most optimistic bunch on the planet so its kind of hard to bash you. Every single model that yamaha comes out with is the best thing on earth, but then somehow you always see them for sale at 30 cents on the dollar offering to take a 2 stroke on trade. Then the next model comes out and history repeats itself. Heres hoping the sindwinder is actually different!

It is different and is far superior than that 850 junk..

Lund

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
you guys have no idea what being bashed is...try being a yamaha owner you bunch of sissy's

Clode, some times it feels like your surrounded by a bunch of women at a really bad crocheting parting on line.
Sometimes i have to double check and see if i made a mistake and got on some whacked out forum...nope
die1.gif

Last edited:

Joholio

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I haven't got a chance to ride an 850. Could have early season, but declined because I didn't want to break it. I would also love to try out a Sidewinder for a few hours in good conditions. I don't know why everyone gets so riled over it all.

Like Ric, I agree we need to be able to bash and laugh at ourselves and keep it fun before we start lippin off other forum members and their choice of motor toboggan. #yoursledsucksdonkeynuts

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I haven't got a chance to ride an 850. Could have early season, but declined because I didn't want to break it. I would also love to try out a Sidewinder for a few hours in good conditions. I don't know why everyone gets so riled over it all.

Like Ric, I agree we need to be able to bash and laugh at ourselves and keep it fun before we start lippin off other forum members and their choice of motor toboggan. #yoursledsucksdonkeynuts
Think every one that has hurt feelers, needs to find sled bashers and see what it's like to be bashed

sent while drinking tea's

pfi572

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I guess this thread isn't under review ????
Deleted ?????
Doesn't take long to review, 20-30minutes ?

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
ron just finished installing the T-Team remover 3.0. as soon as he starts crying the thread automatically dissapears. im gona get yelled at for this. might even loose my 2 850s. LOL

Maybe Ron can install the maxwell virginity remover for you after hes done. PS: Bring my sled back with you this weekend. LOL
I had NOTHING to do with that thread dissapearing.. I dont know why niner and PFI and these other guys are saying I "made a call" or whatever. If im in the middle of a conversation with someone heated or not... I dont want it dissapearing either. Stop talking like I got rid of it myself.

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Maybe Ron can install the maxwell virginity remover for you after hes done. PS: Bring my sled back with you this weekend. LOL
I had NOTHING to do with that thread dissapearing.. I dont know why niner and PFI and these other guys are saying I "made a call" or whatever. If im in the middle of a conversation with someone heated or not... I dont want it dissapearing either. Stop talking like I got rid of it myself.

U want Maxie gone? I can doo that.... Lol
I have friends in low places ;)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Umm not sure why your calling me out. I called Norona out for being a duesche to snopro. I know snopro, have sledded with him, and think he's a doing unbelievable job. I've never met you and have never had a issue with you. I enjoy getting some digs in on this site, but if you look at my posting history I don't derail threads. When a thread is called "G4 is junk " that's open season. I love a good joke and can take a good dig just as much as I can give it.

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
Umm not sure why your calling me out. I called Norona out for being a duesche to snopro. I know snopro, have sledded with him, and think he's a doing unbelievable job. I've never met you and have never had a issue with you. I enjoy getting some digs in on this site, but if you look at my posting history I don't derail threads. When a thread is called "G4 is junk " that's open season. I love a good joke and can take a good dig just as much as I can give it.

Wow what's happening in Doo World? Yesterday the A team went off , this afternoon Doorona goes off. Their cracking worse than their bulkheads. Maybe they should get Trump to run their social media....

I didn't "go off". But you are right! You haven't met me.. Take your digs all you want. Seems you spend more time over on the ski doo fence posts than anywhere else.. I would do the same apperently that's where all the action is lol... If you want one... just come out with it man! Stop running from your feelings! That's a lie... I might have gone off a bit... but come on... "my sled is awesome!!" Three posts later "my sled is garbage give me all the new stuff for free!".... come onnnnn. Lol.

Top Bottom