Skidoo Threads Under Review - Re, 850

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
A few threads have gone sideways with name calling and bashing quite a bit. These said threads have been put in to moderation and are under review. We have to do this with threads like this or they will just grow into a large problem in no time. Thanks for your understanding.

007sevens

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A few threads have gone sideways with name calling and bashing quite a bit. These said threads have been put in to moderation and are under review. We have to do this with threads like this or they will just grow into a large problem in no time. Thanks for your understanding.

Somebody Crying :dontknow:

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Who are they a problem for , obviously not the ones calling each other names, or they'd stop. But you think we need "safe spaces" for the more sensitive , caring members . Lots of information being shared, some of it serious , some of it it laced with fun and teasing. But the "mean " people hurt with their words !!!! No wonder we have such an abundance of panty waists around.

pfi572

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Who are they a problem for , obviously not the ones calling each other names, or they'd stop. But you think we need "safe spaces" for the more sensitive , caring members . Lots of information being shared, some of it serious , some of it it laced with fun and teasing. But the "mean " people hurt with their words !!!! No wonder we have such an abundance of panty waists around.

The poor little fellas made a call Lenny ? What's the namesT tea and MWell ??
What a joke!!!!
It's not called moderating in this case , sorry!!
Sponsorship is what it's called . Advertising as long it's in favour .

Last edited:

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
https://www.snowandmud.com/just-about-anything-goes/111456-850-hurt-feelings-thread.html#post2375556

jhurkot

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nope, just was reviewing it and its more name calling than information so as of right now it is to tough to go through and clean up, so ill just things cool down a bit.

This entire forum is more name calling than information. Shut the whole thing down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

deaner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Maybe we need a safe space that is "manufacturer neutral"?

deaner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This entire forum is more name calling than information. Shut the whole thing down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Your're one of the few people actually providing useful information. Dont go!

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I stopped reading that thread .. now I wish I had not. Find out who can dish it out but can't take.

Top Bottom