Silver Tip Sledder’s

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have the first week January off also.
Evry time i start on low snow it been expensive.
But I have faith in the snow Gods before then.

Catman10

Drinking the Doolaid
Reaction score
Yup me too, I am going to Hawaii for 2 weeks and back on the 6th of Jan so already more excited about the first sled trip than my holidays ha ha. I did some clutching and suspension work to the ol doo so pretty excited to see the improvements, I will be looking in the new year for some grey hairs to ride with!!

Rizzo2

Reaction score
Yup me too, I am going to Hawaii for 2 weeks and back on the 6th of Jan so already more excited about the first sled trip than my holidays ha ha. I did some clutching and suspension work to the ol doo so pretty excited to see the improvements, I will be looking in the new year for some grey hairs to ride with!!
You grey hairs. Always rubbing it in and making fun of us NO HAIRS !!! Lol

Rizzo2

Reaction score
It's 11C in downtown Kelowna today. 3C up at Big White. This weather is nuts. We need some systems to come through. Sheesh. Forest fire season is going to start in Feb if we don't get some snow soon. LOL

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Think I will bug Brian and doo a daytrip between Xmas and new years to Vale and knock off the bugs,was going too switch Ron’s rooms into my name but hotel said pound sand lol so a room might be tough to find. Shredder I will keep ya posted and let you know, daytrip from grande cash should be doable for ya, and ya I’m not into wrecking ch!t! Any body interested in meeting up on a certain day let me know. We can make almost any day work

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Well Jordon rode chappel yesterday and you guys likely read his post in vale conditions. I’m out till the first week in Jan. Not into wrecking stuff.also had a couple guys that are buying parts , lots of negative stuff. Untill it get a good dump I’m out, mayby sicamous in Jan?

Shredder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well Jordon rode chappel yesterday and you guys likely read his post in vale conditions. I’m out till the first week in Jan. Not into wrecking stuff.also had a couple guys that are buying parts , lots of negative stuff. Untill it get a good dump I’m out, mayby sicamous in Jan?
Roger that Lyle. I will be waiting until it is worth it to go and have a fun ride as well. I enjoy the later rides more anyways. Hopefully February and March will be worth waiting for.

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Roger that Lyle. I will be waiting until it is worth it to go and have a fun ride as well. I enjoy the later rides more anyways. Hopefully February and March will be worth waiting for.
My brother goes back to Scottsdale on the 8th.
Told him its looking like a February start.
My wife is my sponsorer, I'm not wrecking my stuff, she might pull her sponsorship badging off my left hand ring finger.

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Apparently it’s already 30 in vale, it would be better if they had some snow to push!

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My brother goes back to Scottsdale on the 8th.
Told him its looking like a February start.
My wife is my sponsorer, I'm not wrecking my stuff, she might pull her sponsorship badging off my left hand ring finger.

Should just be your own sponsor like me….. wife says nothing about sleds to this guy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom