Silver Tip Sledder’s

Rizzo2

Reaction score
So this getting old sucks. Ive gone riding with some local friends a few times now. Just close to Kelowna. All of them are rookies and I forgot how hard it is to be a rookie in the mountains. Well I tried to give them pointers on how not to get stuck but you know how that goes. Ended up helping too many times and pulling and lifting the sleds and ended up tearing a muscle in my forearm. My old body is letting me down. Going to have to recover for a few weeks and try again.

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Cmon snow, went and checked out the alley on Friday. Was going to try and get some 2 wheel therapy to get me by. A little too much ice in the alley but plus 9 was definitely Harley ridin weather.

LUCKY 7

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My wife's cousin is 58 and his daughters are trying to get him in a nursing home. He's always been a waste of skin imo

Lund

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Heard this saying in another situation but I think it really applys everywhere for us older guys....

" I'd rather be the Oldest guy in the sledding crew than the youngest in the nursing home!"
Kinda applies to younger guys too. It may not hurt much when your young but it catches up to you in reminders of aches very quickly as ages passes by. You may end up being the youngest in your nursing home pulling stupid stunts when your young, but hey we all doit.

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Might have to load up an head to Sicamous soon if things don’t get better closer to home.
Think a few of us are going to give it a go on Saturday , I just wish more of them rode XM’s lol

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Make sure post pics for those of us at work. More than that I guess is so we can see if there is any damn snow yet….
I will for sure, I can’t even get a straght answer on conditions. I know it’s low but I can’t wait no more.

gedakbx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Conditions are top secret these days. I will send pics from boulder or frisbee tomorrow night. I to am sick of sitting at home

Top Bottom