Show some friggen respect!

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think everyone should make a trip to the Beaches of Normandy in France and stand on the cliff side looking out into the Atlantic and try to imagine what these war vets had to achieve to survive. They had to jump out of a perfectly good boat to face bullets and possibly drownings just to make it to shore. Then you will quickly give them the respect they so much deserve!

TheLonelyIsland

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think everyone should make a trip to the Beaches of Normandy in France and stand on the cliff side looking out into the Atlantic and try to imagine what these war vets had to achieve to survive. They had to jump out of a perfectly good boat to face bullets and possibly drownings just to make it to shore. Then you will quickly give them the respect they so much deserve!

i totally agree!!! they went through so much for us and yet so many people could care less! someone should stick them in a battlefield with bullets flyin' and people screamin' and see if they can do it.

TheLonelyIsland

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
if i ever come into a large amount of money i'm going into victoria to find every homeless man there and take them all to boston pizza to get anything they want...........and i'll do something to get them housing........makes me sick to my stomach to think that people just walk right past them , maybe your broke or maybe your a rich azzhole who doesn't care , either way , i always stop and talk to them! it lights up their day , i gave one a free coffee! he came in and brought a cup of his own , he had about 30 cents and was wondering if he would get one for that , i said dont worry about it and covered it , if timmies doesn't like it take it outta my paycheck , i'm doing everything i can to help humanity , i wanna make a differance somehow , i love making people like this smile cuz it makes me smile.

TheLonelyIsland

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
if i ever come into a large amount of money i'm going into victoria to find every homeless man there and take them all to boston pizza to get anything they want...........and i'll do something to get them housing........makes me sick to my stomach to think that people just walk right past them , maybe your broke or maybe your a rich azzhole who doesn't care , either way , i always stop and talk to them! it lights up their day , i gave one a free coffee! he came in and brought a cup of his own , he had about 30 cents and was wondering if he would get one for that , i said dont worry about it and covered it , if timmies doesn't like it take it outta my paycheck , i'm doing everything i can to help humanity , i wanna make a differance somehow , i love making people like this smile cuz it makes me smile.

i wish others would be nicer to people , whether it be a free coffee or just a friendly "hello"..............but when people deliberately make someones day a little harder thats just mean!

glacier mt lodge

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.glaciermountainlodge.com

joey..that is honourable of you...but I can tell you one thing...some of the homeless people are there of their own choice.....not all but some...

TheLonelyIsland

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
anyways thanks for letting me vent! i just wish i was a famous singer or something , someone people listen to and do something to help homeless people , war vets and elderly people! ect

anyways i'll shut up now! lol:d:d:d:beer::beer::d:)

TheLonelyIsland

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
joey..that is honourable of you...but I can tell you one thing...some of the homeless people are there of their own choice.....not all but some...

i know , some are drug addicted and use all their money to pay for it but i can tell you most of the ones i meet are really cool people when you get to know them and pay attention

TheLonelyIsland

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
WOW! poor guy just went through eye surgery! so now temporarily has one eye! and people are still hard on him....he was almost in tears tonight!:( so i bought his coffee and he said that it was the first time anybody bought him a coffee in 25 years! WOW 25 YEARS???!!! really people??? really??? he was in shock that someone was nice to him.......made me feel good inside and made my work friend cry to see him like this.......poor guy......i think he should get free coffee from tim hortons everyday cuz of what he did and hes a loyal customer , i would pay for his coffee everyday but i cant afford it........

i wish people weren't so heartless.

funsize 385

Reaction score
That's friggin awesome of you!!! I'm glad there are still people like you around in this world. Thanks.

heavy d

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
WOW! poor guy just went through eye surgery! so now temporarily has one eye! and people are still hard on him....he was almost in tears tonight!:( so i bought his coffee and he said that it was the first time anybody bought him a coffee in 25 years! WOW 25 YEARS???!!! really people??? really??? he was in shock that someone was nice to him.......made me feel good inside and made my work friend cry to see him like this.......poor guy......i think he should get free coffee from tim hortons everyday cuz of what he did and hes a loyal customer , i would pay for his coffee everyday but i cant afford it........
i wish people weren't so heartless.

Wow, how much is a cup of coffe at the Tim's you work at? It's $ 1.50 at the one I stop at.
You work 5 days a week, there is absolutely no reason why you can't afford to by the old guy a coffe everyday if you really wanted to
It would be $10.00 a week off your paycheck. That's not too much for a war vet is it? A person that "offered his life, for our country".
You talk a big game kid....put your money where your mouth is....

Last edited:

TheLonelyIsland

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
5 days a week is nothin'....just like $10.00 is nothing, if you feel so sorry for him buy him coffee everyday, like you suggest................just sayin

this is not an excuse but it wouldn't mean as much i dont think....cuz he would just get used to it........i think its alot easier for tim hortons a multi billion $ franchise to cover it rather then a 16 year old.........just sayin.......

but every once in a while i'm all for it but i just cant afford it right now........

Top Bottom