Show some friggen respect!

TheLonelyIsland

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
not the thread you think!

theirs a war vet the comes into timmies everyday and gets a coffee , hes old , shakey and nice as can be! i'd do anything for him. he rides a scooter , a power scooter.

theirs another group that comes in everyday , their stuck up , rude and disrespectful , treat everyone like an idiot and are very rude , they treat this poor guy like a piece of dirt!:nono: they have no respect , dont open doors for him and dont do anything for him!! everytime he comes in and their there i do everything for him and have the biggest smile ever! i can honestly say i have all the respect in the world for these guys! i even put his debit card in his wallet cuz he has shakey hands , i hope somehow these morons see this! PEOPLE SHOW SOME FAWKIN' RESPECT THESE GUYS LAYED THEIR LIVES DOWN FOR YOU SMARTEN THE HELL UP AND BE A FRIEND!

my rant over.:realmad:

underdog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Some people just have no respect. Makes me sick to see some of the things people will do just to be "cool" for their friends. Good for you for helping the guy out joey. The world needs more kids that actually respect their elders.

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk

beeonaplug

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.highcountrytrailrides.ca.
not the thread you think!

theirs a war vet the comes into timmies everyday and gets a coffee , hes old , shakey and nice as can be! i'd do anything for him. he rides a scooter , a power scooter.

theirs another group that comes in everyday , their stuck up , rude and disrespectful , treat everyone like an idiot and are very rude , they treat this poor guy like a piece of dirt!:nono: they have no respect , dont open doors for him and dont do anything for him!! everytime he comes in and their there i do everything for him and have the biggest smile ever! i can honestly say i have all the respect in the world for these guys! i even put his debit card in his wallet cuz he has shakey hands , i hope somehow these morons see this! PEOPLE SHOW SOME FAWKIN' RESPECT THESE GUYS LAYED THEIR LIVES DOWN FOR YOU SMARTEN THE HELL UP AND BE A FRIEND!

my rant over.:realmad:

Good on you Joey. That's a good thing you did there!

TheLonelyIsland

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Some people just have no respect. Makes me sick to see some of the things people will do just to be "cool" for their friends. Good for you for helping the guy out joey. The world needs more kids that actually respect their elders.

thanks! people need to be humbled! if i didn't work there i'd tell them to show a little respect and if it werent for these men they would all be speakin in german.

fawk man people are morons! excuse my language but this pizzes me right off.

underdog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Makes me glad my parents disciplined me as a child.

Was gonna say whooped my ass, but I guess that's politically incorrect.

Ushkie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
People are pretty dumb these days. There are few people that are willing to do anything for anyone anymore. Even just holding a door for someone is a chore for most. Its not just young people either. id say its pretty equal across the board. good on you for helpin the guy out. no matter what just remember to keep that courtesy with you, its a dying thing

TheLonelyIsland

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Makes me glad my parents disciplined me as a child.

Was gonna say whooped my ass, but I guess that's politically incorrect.

yea! like the belt!.......damn i still got scars! lol i only got hit once and i smartened up! maybe i should take of my belt next time! LOL

Ushkie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
my parents didnt whoop mine, they sent me to grandma and grandpas house where grandma ruled all and you never questioned lol

TheLonelyIsland

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
People are pretty dumb these days. There are few people that are willing to do anything for anyone anymore. Even just holding a door for someone is a chore for most. Its not just young people either. id say its pretty equal across the board. good on you for helpin the guy out. no matter what just remember to keep that courtesy with you, its a dying thing

thanks and what you said is very true!

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pe-Eosmk6oE[/media]

what if you did this and found out the next day he passed? how would you feel then? that you could've made is last hours a little easier.

TheLonelyIsland

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
copy paste? I have not made "the list" lol

lol ok

"PEOPLE! I'M DAMN SICK YOU DISRESPECTING WAR VETS! SMARTEN THE HELL UP! THESE GUYS LAYED THEIR LIVES DOWN FOR YOU AND YOU COULD CARE LESS!!!! NEXT TIME SOMEBODY DISRESPECTS ONE OF THESE KIND GENEROUS WONDERFUL PEOPLE I'M GONNA TEACH THEM SOME MANNERS! YOU PEOPLE ARE MORONS , NOBODY LIKES YOU OR WANTS TO BE AROUND YOU! BE A FRIEND IDIOT!"

enough is enough we need to be a lot nicer to these people , they gave their lives for us and we give them nothing in return , well 1 day a year , big fawkin' deal! we all get that.

davelaw1982

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
thanks! people need to be humbled! if i didn't work there i'd tell them to show a little respect and if it werent for these men they would all be speakin in german.

I don't think I would really have a problem asking them to help out a war vet, even while on the job. If they think they are better then this man, they need to be placed in front of bullets whizzin past their head, knee deep in water, froze to the bone, watching your buddies fall in front of you..... Might wake em up a little.
I've never served or anything, but I have friends that have been in it, seen it. The stories that I've heard, rattles ones head, makes you realize what we have!!!!

Thanks for the post!!!

FossY

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.zx7r.de

u better watch a little bit what u are saying u little disrespectfull little peep you !!!!!

Top Bottom