Show some friggen respect!

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
i'm just saying , you guys took my signature what else do you want??? its like nothing is mine sheeesh

General Notice

Breaking any of the above listed forum rules can result in the loss of posting privileges and possible loss of your forum account. SnowandMud.com also reserves the right to ban any user, at any time, and for any reason.

Moderators and Administrators frequently review forum messages for those that are in violation of SnowandMud.com rules. Any messages found to be in violation will be deleted without warning or explanation.

SnowandMud.com reserves the right to edit, reprint, distribute, or delete any posting for any reason and without prior notification or explanation to the author.

All messages posted become the property of SnowandMud.com.

TheLonelyIsland

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
General Notice

Breaking any of the above listed forum rules can result in the loss of posting privileges and possible loss of your forum account. SnowandMud.com also reserves the right to ban any user, at any time, and for any reason.

Moderators and Administrators frequently review forum messages for those that are in violation of SnowandMud.com rules. Any messages found to be in violation will be deleted without warning or explanation.

SnowandMud.com reserves the right to edit, reprint, distribute, or delete any posting for any reason and without prior notification or explanation to the author.

oh............

lexy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
General Notice

Trash...I believe it was not Joey that got this thread off topic.....no offence to longhorn or heavy d but that is who got it off track.....just sayin

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Trash...I believe it was not Joey that got this thread off topic.....no offence to longhorn or heavy d but that is who got it off track.....just sayin

Thanks Lexy :d but there is a post, that I did put into moderation. Before this went completely South.

Also this is good to know, if you are just getting into this thread now.

Longhorn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.longhornenergy.ca

Attachments

• imagesCA2WYZA2.jpg
    imagesCA2WYZA2.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 81
Last edited:

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
how the he!! did i miss this thread for so long......jungle book....120 y/o....wtf...joey you need some culture in your life

Last edited by a moderator:

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Once again, waaaayyyyyy off topic.

The boy did start a good thread here.

Top Bottom