Sad News Today!

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
A lot of the guys on here know my dad as he is an avid camper and been quading since quading started and motorcycles and sleds before that. He attended the first 6 too 8 jamborees and rode in every rally he could find winning the oldest rider no less than 20 or 25 times, I assure you we still have all the jackets. He was diagnosed with stage 4 brain cancer today and he is still battling hard at 87. Year before last he bought a new tricked out Wolverine and only managed too get about a 100 miles on it before health stopped his riding. The pic is the side by side he had before the wolverine. He got about 10000 on that one. Please keep him in your thoughts as he is one of the originals, we can only wish for a miracle.
ce04ad6ed9be0b3f960a2d4d546139b1.jpg

MACHINE

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Praying for your Dad M.Lyle, he was for sure a wicked rider even for his age at the S& Mud Jamboree’s.

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
Sorry to hear this Lyle, spend all the time you can with him. Give him a pat on the back for me and say hi. Your dad always has enjoyed riding his side by sides, and glad he has came out to the jamborees always enjoyed spending time with your dad.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
terrible news Lyle! All the best and hoping for a miracle for you and the family!

Top Bottom