Lost the battle!

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Sad day today as my Dad passed away this morning. After a year long battle with Brain/Prostate/ Bone Cancer .....nobody will ever say he didn’t battle too the end!
He attended the first couple snowandmud jamboree and a few following those, rode sleds till his late 60’ s quads and side by sides till last year and was an avid outdoorsman. Many on here met or rode with him.
He will be missed
Rest In Peace!

Last edited:

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
If you got pics post em, website won’t let me! Thx

Thetruefox

Reaction score
So sorry for your loss my Dads on a similar journey.. I'm glad to hear your Dad fought till the end Sounds like a good ole tough guy!!

Mountainman52

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Said day today as my Dad passed away this morning. After a year long battle with Brain/Prostate/ Bone Cancer .....nobody will ever say he didn’t battle too the end!
He attended the first couple snowandmud jamboree and a few following those, rode sleds till his late 60’ s quads and side by sides till last year and was an avid outdoorsman. Many on here met or rode with him.
He will be missed
Rest In Peace!

Sorry to hear of your lost may GOD bless him RIP

FernieHawk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sorry to hear of your loss. He sounds like he was a stand up guy...hope I can keep sledding as long as he did.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Our thoughts are with you and the family Lyle! Your dad was one of a kind! Definitely hope I can be an active outdoors person as long as he was!

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
50275fa3fec11be15bc05fcfe056828b.jpg

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sorry for your loss Lyle. I know what it’s like losing a dad that way. All the best in the next few weeks.

smokinD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Condolences to you Cat/Family, may he rest in peace and his legacy live on in the hearts and minds that knew him.:)

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Prayers and condolences to you and your family Lyle. Sorry for your loss and hardship through the last while. Ian Tyson, in his book "The Long Trail", placed a short sentence near the end of the book, "Old age is not for wimps."

I am sure your dad was tough to the end. RIP

Top Bottom