Rode a 2012 Pro RMK this weekend...

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Are you paying attention? Maxwell is chirping IN EVERY PRO THREAD it make no difference where I post this he will find it, he agreed with the same nonsense statement in THIS thread, I'm just sharing an interesting video if you don't like it DON'T watch it. The PRO handles like a dream, if you don't think so it's your opinion and right to go ride your DOO DOO but I'm sick of hearing the same 3 guys trying to convince everyone how ill handling the PRO is, what a freaking joke.

Lmao!! Summiteer rides a Pro! You guys are so freaked out your taking pot shots at your own guys? BTW thanks to Summiteer for being straight up in what appears to be another thread gone wonkers. This is hilarious!

adamg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wow wow wow, I love it. That might be what heaven is like.

Keith Curtis Race Prep - YouTube

Your right Maxwell look how his arms look so out of place and he has no control over the sled LMAO, you have NO IDEA how to ride a PRO if you make a retarded statement like that, my arms never feel awkward on my PRO but the XP feels AWKWARD before I even start to ride it. Ski-doo will continue to lose sales to the PRO for 2013 there is NO DOUBT no matter how hard you try to spread your nonsense.

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Are you paying attention? Maxwell is chirping IN EVERY PRO THREAD it make no difference where I post this he will find it, he agreed with the same nonsense statement in THIS thread, I'm just sharing an interesting video if you don't like it DON'T watch it. The PRO handles like a dream, if you don't think so it's your opinion and right to go ride your DOO DOO but I'm sick of hearing the same 3 guys trying to convince everyone how ill handling the PRO is, what a freaking joke.
Ride my What?

cs5

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ride my What?

The statement YOU refers to anyone who chooses to ride what they ride, if you like a doo then ride one if you like a PRO RIDE ONE do people not understand that LOTS of people read these they are not directed at ONE person good grief have you never heard of GENERAL SPEAKING. You want DIRECT here you go enjoy your PRO Summiteer. For all you other doo lovers on the POLARIS thread I am super happy you love your sled but I don't hang out in the SKI-DOO thread because I don't care and I am sick of hearing about it in here. I went to the doo thread to check out the new iron, it did nothing to impress me and I have NOT been back but clearly you guys have some problem with trying to convert everyone to what YOU think is a great sled and that's exactly what you should be doing in the DOO threads. This entire section is a right off because when someone asks anything about a PRO Maxwell pipes up and says "the track is no good, clutching is junk, no power and handles terrible" OVER AND OVER AND OVER it's enough to make a person sick. Ride WHAT YOU WANT

polarice

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
before ya give someone crap for being in the wrong thread have a look at his avatar and see what he rides :nono::beer: but i do agree with saying that the pro is a dream to ride

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The statement YOU refers to anyone who chooses to ride what they ride, if you like a doo then ride one if you like a PRO RIDE ONE do people not understand that LOTS of people read these they are not directed at ONE person good grief have you never heard of GENERAL SPEAKING. You want DIRECT here you go enjoy your PRO Summiteer. For all you other doo lovers on the POLARIS thread I am super happy you love your sled but I don't hang out in the SKI-DOO thread because I don't care and I am sick of hearing about it in here. I went to the doo thread to check out the new iron, it did nothing to impress me and I have NOT been back but clearly you guys have some problem with trying to convert everyone to what YOU think is a great sled and that's exactly what you should be doing in the DOO threads. This entire section is a right off because when someone asks anything about a PRO Maxwell pipes up and says "the track is no good, clutching is junk, no power and handles terrible" OVER AND OVER AND OVER it's enough to make a person sick. Ride WHAT YOU WANT

Actually as a Doo guy I was drawn to this thread by a Doo guy that had started this thread with a ride report on the Pro. So technically it could be a Doo/Poo thread. Secondly......................nice vid you posted. Looked like an epic day to be on the snow whether it be a Poo, Doo, Yam or AC.

cs5

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
before ya give someone crap for being in the wrong thread have a look at his avatar and see what he rides :nono::beer: but i do agree with saying that the pro is a dream to ride

I posted a Video of a PRO doing some nice riding in some fresh POW and he accused me of being in the WRONG THREAD I don't give a crap what he's riding.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well then what Doo you ride? If it's the pro that's in your avatar do you agree with this thread?

I've had some mild political disagreements over the years with Summiteer all in good fun. I hope I'm not overstepping my boundaries but if you are looking for him to toe the party line your asking the wrong guy. I don't believe he drinks the company Koolaid. He has an opinion and isn't usually swayed. JMHO.......

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I like my Pro. Its not the be all, end all of sleds. I bought it because coming off a Rev, I didn't feel at all comfortable on the XP chassis. In deep snow I really like how the sled handles. On the trail up and around home (Where frankly I ride more often) it is nowhere near as fun for me as my Rev was. The steering, which I first thought was going to be a big issue took a couple of hours to get used to, no big deal. When I went from my ZX to the REV the difference was huge, I loved that chassis from the first time I rode brew_doos '04. I guess I hoped the difference going to the pro would be as noticeable. It wasn't. I honestly don't care if other guys love or hate the sled, it's all opinion. Seems kind of dumb to get all bent out of shape because someone says they prefer to ride something other that what you ride. Besides, it's fun to stir the pot now and then.

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I posted a Video of a PRO doing some nice riding in some fresh POW and he accused me of being in the WRONG THREAD I don't give a crap what he's riding.
I asked if you were in the right thread because etecheaven posted a paragraph of what he thought about the pro, Maxwell said he agreed and you attacked Maxwell. It seemed out of place to me. I guess I should have used a smiley. Nice vid though. I'd wager if he were on an XP it Wouldn't have looked much different. The guy rides for a living doesn't he?

Last edited:

HRT Offroad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I like my Pro. Its not the be all, end all of sleds. I bought it because coming off a Rev, I didn't feel at all comfortable on the XP chassis. In deep snow I really like how the sled handles. On the trail up and around home (Where frankly I ride more often) it is nowhere near as fun for me as my Rev was. The steering, which I first thought was going to be a big issue took a couple of hours to get used to, no big deal. When I went from my ZX to the REV the difference was huge, I loved that chassis from the first time I rode brew_doos '04. I guess I hoped the difference going to the pro would be as noticeable. It wasn't. I honestly don't care if other guys love or hate the sled, it's all opinion. Seems kind of dumb to get all bent out of shape because someone says they prefer to ride something other that what you ride. Besides, it's fun to stir the pot now and then.

I agree...the PRO is no trail sled, however, that is not it's intended use. Get it in the fresh, trees and technical stuff and it really shines IMO:)

pehmanndragon

Reaction score
Put it this way you need to ride what makes you happy, if we all rode the same sled it would be pretty boring. But on that same note my thoughts exactly on the ski-doo's, they will not sidehill too save your a$$, my 85 phazer feels more comfortable then the ski-doo's. They are a good sled, but would'nt have it shoved up my a$$ sideways.

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Put it this way you need to ride what makes you happy, if we all rode the same sled it would be pretty boring. But on that same note my thoughts exactly on the ski-doo's, they will not sidehill too save your a$$, my 85 phazer feels more comfortable then the ski-doo's. They are a good sled, but would'nt have it shoved up my a$$ sideways.
What would you have shoved up your a$$ sideways?:eek:

Top Bottom