Status
Not open for further replies.

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
In the heart of McBride is a place called Ride N Hide Recreation. This is a full service snowmobile and atv shop. They sell parts, oil, belts, and accessories, they have a shop where they will work on your sled or where you can work on your Sled or ATV for a low shop rental fee, they have all the tools you need to fix your sled. If you need parts and they don't have Denise or Paul will call there contacts and see about getting those parts in for you. If they can't get those parts in so you can ride you can just rent a snowmobile from them so you can enjoy your stay. They have a NOS refilling station for you crazy snowmobilers as well.

Ride N Hide Recreation
940 - 2nd Ave, McBride
www.ridenhide.com
Paul and Denise
1-877-868-7288
email: info@ridenhide.com

To see more photo's see the following slideshow

RON

Attachments

• 11606.jpg
    11606.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 40
  • 11607.jpg
    11607.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 52

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Have purchased parts/done repairs there on several ocassions.Prices more than fair and the service/info on the area is priceless, great people to get to know even if you haven't crashed out your sled.:D

Attachments

• 11707.jpg
    11707.jpg
    240.8 KB · Views: 52

poorman

Reaction score
Yes they are great peaple and have got us out of a few bad situations.Would recomend them to anyone.

Attachments

• 12009.jpg
    12009.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 51

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
PAUL & DENISE ARE WONDERFUL PEOPLE..... HELPED US OUT OF MANY A PROBLEMS. PRICES VERY REASONABLE, ALMOST TO BEING TOO CHEAP. WE FREQUENT THE FACILITY EVERY TIME WE'RE IN MCBRIDE.....:clap2:

ski-doo

Reaction score
I broke a limiter strap when i was up there and didn't know about this place. I rode with one for the next 2 days. Ill have to check it out next time i am up there. Thanks for the info

Attachments

• 11868.jpg
    11868.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 41

ESOX

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
:perfect10: You never fully appreciate what the local folks have to offer until you're the one looking at not being able to ride the next day. our crew has been on the recieving end of the ride N Hide services as well, which did allow our our buddy's trip to continue the next two days. About 6 years ago I tagged a rock in 'Butterfly' and ended-up having a blast in a heated shop of a fellow who's name was given to me by other town folks and we managed to repair/weld/hammer the trailing-arm, shock, and linkage bars back into working order. Only cost me 160 bucks (and he supplied the beer). Bottom-line...I rode the next day!!!!

rosey

Reaction score
paul and denise are awesome, we didn't know what to do when one of the sleds we were riding with wasn't running right and we narrowed it down to the reeds. we used the shop took the old reeds out and of course paul had a used set that we could borrow until the new ones come in the next morning at 9:30. used the borrowed ones all day came in that night traded them out and kept on riding. great people

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom