• McBride

Votes: 28 48.3%
  • This poll is dumb

Votes: 2 3.4%

• Total voters

POWDERCHOWDER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I My Opinion Revy Has The Best Snow In The World, And Some Very Beautiful Riding Areas. On The Other Hand I Think The Mcbride Far Exceeds Revy For It's Vast Terrain That Goes On Forever. Ie The Renshaw

sumx54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.absoluteadventure.ca
Renshaw is BIG and I'm starting to get to know lots of the hidden jems in there. I have ridden in Revy a few times but only with locals and we go off the beaten path and I usally scare the daylights out of myself....I LIKE IT!!!
My fav right now is McBride. Its close for me.

Quagmire

Senior Sunburnt Member
Reaction score
I enjoy Mcbride. It is closer to get to for me. I have been riding in Renshaw for 4 years and I still find new places to ride every day I go there. Ron and I showed crazy_wheeler and rusty a few good spots.
Steve

Slamnek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Love renshaw, always find new areas to ride. Revy a close second.

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I like them where ever the good snow is they all offer something a little different . Lately I have been riding Mcbride/Valemont just because of where I live. I use to live down by Calgary and then it was Golden and revy. As long as your having fun and helping dig out RX1's thats the main thing.....lol:D

polarice

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
being in calgary revelstoke was often thought of as the best place to go with the average snowfall being as great at is is there ... but with finding more stuff in blairmore trails are great.... not as many bowls to play in ( that weve found anyhow ) and much closer blairmore is starting to be a favorite... everytime we head down there always find something new to play in

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
There are a few spots better than others but for me I picked Sicamous over McBride. Sicamous has so many areas in the area of Sicamous I like to play in the trees and not into big climbs that much. To bad its so far away but in time that may change also. Come on 55

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Easily McBride due to the size of area...we rarely see other riders when we go to the areas with no cabins. Blue River for the deep powder..this year was awsome there!!!!Vale and Revy are fine also but I like to see nobody but our group all day, just to many people there.:twocents:

crazy_wheeler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I enjoy Mcbride. It is closer to get to for me. I have been riding in Renshaw for 4 years and I still find new places to ride every day I go there. Ron and I showed crazy_wheeler and rusty a few good spots.
Steve

It's been a couple years since I've been to Revy and after seeing a couple new areas of Renshaw thanks to Steve and Ron I would have to say I enjoy Mcbride better. When I was still in the partying prime Revy was definitely the place to go. Umm how many people other than myself have done a drunken walk from downtown Revy to the Peaks......:eek:?? Oh and there was this one time when I did a drunken stagger from the bar in Mcbride back to the room at the North Country.......not quite as far as the Peaks walk...:eek:

GRD

Reaction score
I do like Renshaw, but my vote goes for Sicamous!

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rode fernie a few weeks back, nice area lots of tree and vertical climbs, real challenging areas. Will definitely ride again.
Ride mostly Golden- Gorman real steep climbs, sweet area. Hope crk, long ride in, indefinitely worth it. Silver mines, bone jarring trail in, lots of riding areas. Silent pass, worth every penny spent, sweet riding area. Chatter creek bring lots o gas, Heli ski area opening up middle april.
Revelstoke lots of fresh snow, big climbs, nice area worth the drive.
Mcbride/ Valemount seems along way to drive, like to try out sometime.

Shredder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I gotta go with McBride as well. Golden was great, but it's almost twice the drive. I'd like to check out Blue River sometime...maybe next year.

Top Bottom